Home

Peg nose's Booty

ladyS

I am at the lagoon, I dived into the deep water, saw the flourescent fish opened my Scupper Ware and GuyBrush said something like the container empty well not exact words, but the bait I had gotten at the bait shop was sprayed with the homemade perfume and I tried to pick up bait with Scupperware I never had the option to combine the two, Please give me some details on what to do at this point i have saved my journey in quite a few different phases of the game but can't get into where the booty is.... I'd at this point appreciate a BIG hint... Thanks:beam2:

ok, well I went back tried a few other things like leaving scupperware at the bank, going for the bait then running to bank with bait...tried to combine the two, so I can get on back to the Lagoon and check out the booty under the water....and have the Bait in the container....just can't get it there..... I have been at this for a couple weeks now... I have looked listen talked at every opportunity.. I have even stayed away a couple days.. thanks in advance for your help....:monkey4:

Archived