Home

Easy points in 4th level :)

Guest Darth Killa

Guest Darth Killa

Ok check this out...When you get to the bottom from jumping from balconies to balconies go into room. Do not touch the way point item. Instead kill everyone in the room. Then go into the long hall and kill everyone. After that you can move on into the gaint room. Kill everyone and get the point bonus. After that return to the room with the way point item and get it. Go back to the last room and fall to you death. When you rise from the dead you will have all the pts you earned in the three rooms. Pretty much when you go through it again you have double the pts smile.gif. Dont forget when you first get done with jumping out of the balconies there is a extra credit in the far left corner by the door. You have to jump out of hte screen to get it but by that time you should already have 9 credits anyway smile.gif. If you need me to explain in samller terms just ask smile.gif.

Guest Hand Solo

Nice point Killa,

I'm sure some of us do this but I don't think I've ever seen it pointed out that you can walk past a restart point, do a lot of damage, then go back and pick it up and kill yourself. It's only a slight variation of the well known technique but it works like a charm, as long as you don't walk too far past it smile.gif

Archived