Home

Sith Ganga Tron Leave!!!

Guest darthjustin69

Guest darthjustin69

If your getting annoyed by this "looser" say something. Im tired of him giving stupid but remarks!!! He acts like hes 10 looking for attention. I guess he is doing a good job at it since i am making this post. But please if anyone has complaints about this guy then post them here. I want this guy gone!!!!!!!!!

------------------

sith.jpg

... "You are no match for me weak Jedi"

DARK LORD OF THE SITH MASTER

Sith Order Member

Guest darth_maul_87

He's gettin' on my nerves too. mad.gif

------------------

Fear...

Fear attracts the fearful...

The strong...

The weak...

Fear...

Fear is my ally.

maul2_sm.jpg

Guest darthjustin69

would you like to join the sith order ???? I f so tell me and ill e-mail maul-clone our leade. I am in secound in commannd!

------------------

sith.jpg

Sith Order Member

Guest Darth skywalker

Hes not gonna go away if you just say leave.I have a plan i say we lock him up in a cell with a bunch of flesh eating chihuahuas and angry midgets.

------------------

*Darth skywalker*

Dark sith lord of humor*

Member of the Un-council.

SWHDE12_bg.gif

Guest darthjustin69

yes i agree with you both

------------------

sith.jpg

Sith Order Member

Guest Darth skywalker

BTW who is that in your sig Wart?

------------------

*Darth skywalker*

Dark sith lord of humor*

SWHDE12_bg.gif

Guest Barnabas Antilies

Does anyone know why or how he got back on this forum?

------------------

raist6.jpg

Father Barnabas Antilies, Supreme Chancelor

Guest Acid_Rain327

That, or it's an imposter, assuming Ganjatron's role. Notice the distinct name change...

------------------

<a onMouseover="alert('Away Put your mouse! Get Medievel on you I will! Hmm!')"> acid_yoda.jpg </a>

[This message has been edited by Acid_Rain327 (edited May 04, 2000).]

Guest Darth Wart

Incidentally, I was just kidding; the picture in my signature is of Krol-Tor, a little-known Jedi who played a minor role in the clone wars.

Only a few things are known about him:

1) He was seriously disfigured after Darth Vader kicked him into a volcano during their only battle.

2) An unfortunate lightsaber blow amputated his left buttock during this same battle.

3) He was once asked to join the Jedi council, but couldn't get the bowling alley to give him Saturdays off for the meetings.

4) His Jedi powers were developed enough that he was able to successfully chuck a banana cream pie in Yoda's face on his 300th birthday.

5) He once borrowed a sweater from Qui-Gon and returned it with a cigarette burn in it.

6) After the clone wars, he hid on the all-water planet of Nessia, where he supported himself by giving water-skiing lessons.

7) The one time he worked up the courage to ask Adi Gallia out on a date, she told him flatly, "Get lost, creep!"

From the buzz going around the SW websites, he's going to play an important role in either episode II or III.

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

There is a complete online JPB strategy guide available at:

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Kurgan

Actually, all we do when we ban somebody is make it so that name (account) can't post notes. So they could register with a new email addy and a new name and come right back. We could ban his IP of course, but that's extreme (it would stop him pretty quick if we banned a couple of IP blocks).

In the past some people have played these little games with us, but we always outlast them. Besides, it's a no-win situation for him. We can just keep banning his names as long as we want to.

It's not like one day we'll suddenly decide "okay, you can go ahead and abuse the boards." So we've banned him twice now. He can keep it up as long as he wants to act immature.

Kurgan

Guest SithLord.GanjaTron

You can't ban my IP adress because I have full control of it! I am much more intelligent than you!

Guest Thermal

Oh yes Ganjatron, You're obviously very intelligent aren't you? I hear Einstein used to leave steaming bags of dog crap on peoples doorstep and then ring the doorbell. You two are obviously two of a kind.

[This message has been edited by Thermal (edited May 05, 2000).]

Guest Darth skywalker

donkey3_bucking_sm_wht.gif

Same to you.

------------------

*Darth skywalker*

Dark sith lord of humor*

SWHDE12_bg.gif

Archived