Home

Help W/ Mace's defence bubble

Guest Vader13

Guest Vader13

What is Mace's defence bubble and how do you get it to work. What is ti supposed to do?I've tried using it, but he just looks as if he was shot in the back and I get hit by whoever is nearby. Do I have a game glitch?Can anyone help?

Guest Darth Wart

If you're using a GS, all bets are off.

Mace needs a second of peace to do his bubble, but, provided you maxed out Tatooine with him, it works like this:

If you have some blue stuff, press L2 + C, he'll do the back stretch thing and then a blue bubble will come over him. If you get hit (esp by Maul or the droidekas) while you've got the bubble up, it ABSORBS the energy of the blows and translates it into more green stuff for you. Amazing. If you're not getting hit, though, you're just wasting your blue line.

The problem is, though, like I said: he needs a moment unmolested to pull it off. And you definitely need to have some force.

The advantage is that if you're seriously getting cheesed, your health meter goes up at least twice as quickly as your blue meter goes down.

Not sure if his bubble deflects lasers back to the shooter. Don't think so, though.

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

There is a complete online JPB strategy guide available at:

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Qucifer

Small but crucial bit of advice in using Mace Windu's defensive force power: press *and HOLD* the two buttons!

Guest DarthMace

<font color=redorange> <center> and if "baddies" run into the sheild it take power from them and it works on anyone including bosses

------------------

mace.jpg

DarthMace the evil twin of JediMace master of both the ligthtdagger and lightsaber

ex-dark lord of the Sith Order

member of the un-council

team coach

Archived