Home

I work for IGN

Guest Luke Skywalker

Guest Luke Skywalker

I test games for IGN, I have found many bugs and glitches in this game which cause it to lock up and anger me. This would be a great game if it was designed a little better but it does have a great cast of characters I must say.

Luke Skywalker

Guest Darth_Talon

how did you get that job if i may ask?

------------------

darthtalon.jpg

"Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb."

-Dark Helmet to LoneStar (Spaceballs)

Guest Maul Clone

Well, I think it still a great game even though it's full of bugs.

You guys at IGN were WAY too hard on this game. This board is huge, and all the people here love this game. You guys made a bad call in my opinion.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion.

------------------

clone.jpg

Founder and Emperor of The Sith Order

Guest Acid_Rain327

Yeah, I read IGN, daily.

I too would like to know how you got your job there, and if you need any corresponding reader columns or writers/reviewers! smile.gif

------------------

<a onMouseover="alert('Away put your mouse, or Medieval I will get! Hmm!')"> acid_yoda.jpg </a>

[This message has been edited by Acid_Rain327 (edited May 05, 2000).]

Guest Darth_Talon

i would like to be a game tester...and acid i cant get over how cool your pic is...where did you get it from?

------------------

darthtalon.jpg

"Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb."

-Dark Helmet to LoneStar (Spaceballs)

Guest Mace_Windu

Hey acid, How did you get the popup to appear when you put the mouse on the pic???? Isn't that Ki-adis saber??? Thats definitly a sweet pic though

Guest DarthMace

<font color="red" font size="3"> I can do that too see

<a onMouseover="alert('you put your mouse on DarthMace now you will pay with your life !')"> mace.jpg </a>

Guest Acid_Rain327

Hehe, thanks guys. I actually made the pic myself the other night - I'm glad you like it so much. smile.gif

Anyway, the mouse-over is a bit of a secret, hehe. It's just more advanced HTML.

------------------

<a onMouseover="alert('Away put your mouse, or Medieval I will get! Hmm!')"> acid_yoda.jpg </a>

Guest Luke Skywalker

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away I used to run a message based BBS before the internet came out and I had a lot of postings on game reviews and systems coming out and whatnot, And a couple of people hired me on as a writer, You can check me out, My name is Matt Cassamassina. Now I play games for a living. And NO we are not hiring as of now.

Guest Acid_Rain327

Well, I must say, if you are who you claim to be, (you must understand the slight doubt in a situation like this smile.gif ) I'm a big fan of your work, as well as IGN in general. I'd like to continue to converse with you about videogames, if you wouldn't mind.

acid_rain327@hotmail.com

Oh, and say hi to Captain Insano for me! biggrin.gif

------------------

Guest FunkMst3k

He is bluffing, he is not Matt. In the rare event that you ARE indeed Matt, I am incredably sorry. Don't let this guy play you for a fool! (or not...in which case...well you know)

Guest Acid_Rain327

I know funk, I stated my stance on the probability of who he is in my above message.

But, on the chance that he is Cassamassina (and I believe jediknight.net is an ign affiliate) then, I'm not going to pass up the opportunity to talk with him about something we're both very interested in.

------------------

Guest darthjustin69

Luke Skywalker, if you say you are matt, then why do you not show your e-mail ceratinly you have an e-mail???????? And why wouldnt you ahve a home page of your own???

------------------

sith.jpg

... "You are no match for me weak Jedi"

DARK LORD OF THE SITH MASTER

Sith Order Member

Guest Luke Skywalker

Im taking it you are having problems with people signing on with new names and such, In the old days we took care of that with, NUV. NEW USER VERIFICATION, with callback verifier and all that jazz, but thats a whole different story all together.

Guest Acid_Rain327

No, not foolish.

Just playing along.

If it were Cassamassina, he would have posted ign's site address, frankly because jediknight.net and ign.com are affiliates, and blatant plugs are acceptable.

Also, according to Luke Skywalker's profile, Mr Cassamassina would have to commute from Long Beach, California to the IGN offices in San Fransisco everyday...

Oh yeah... And Matt Cassamassina does the N-Query in the Nintendo 64 section...he has nothing to do with ign.psx.com. Therefore, it would not be in his jurisdiction to test and review Jedi Power Battles.

Is that enough info? biggrin.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by Acid_Rain327 (edited May 06, 2000).]

Guest Barnabas Antilies

Way to put this fake mo fo in his place.

------------------

raist6.jpg

Father Barnabas Antilies, Supreme Chancelor

Guest Darth_Maul

3 cheers for Acid Rain and a large basket of rotten fruit for the IGN lying jerk-off.

------------------

darthmaul.jpg

Darth Maul

Dark Lord of the Sith Order

"Fear attracts the fearfull. The strong.....the weak....the innocent. Fear is my ally."

Guest Shinigami

hey, if you really are Cassamassina, im gonna enjoy shooting you in Perfect Dark... heh heh heh!! <font color="red"> heh heh heh <font color="white"> hey! we agreee for once!!

------------------

12.gif </a> Duo Maxwell: the UNcouncil's Authority on Animé

"I'm glad you're here to tell us these things!!"

[This message has been edited by Shinigami (edited May 06, 2000).]

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> Oh just lay off of him you guys!You always get suspicious about everyone that's new. Heck, he could be working for IGN. And if he doesn't, what harm is that going to cause?

I'm believeing him. I don't think we shouldn't believe him, we have no reason. If you guys would just act normal for once, maybe everyone that IS normal wouldn't look abnormal to you. Sorry if that was confusing, but it's true.

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~A long time ago. In a galaxy far, far away...~

[This message has been edited by Adi_Gallia (edited May 06, 2000).]

Guest darthjustin69

Luke skywalker and george lucas are the same people as sith gonga tron. Can't you see that is it just coincidents that skywalker talks about the exact same thing as gonga tron. Or that both Lucas and Skywalker have "regular" sites and don't have any e-mails. Come on you guys! Ad-Galia yhou must have no idea what is going on look at past post about 12 hours ago, then you will know what we are talking about.

------------------

sith.jpg

"Wipe them out, all of them!"

Sith Order Member

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> Sorry, I couldn't get on all day yesterday. I'm still catching up. This is really getting annoying. This is guy is worse than you DarthJustin, no offense.

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~A long time ago. In a galaxy far,far away...~

Guest darthjustin69

im nothing compared to you or that sith gonga tron.

------------------

sith.jpg

"Wipe them out, all of them!"

Sith Order Member

Archived