Home

May 10 announcement FINAL SURVEY

Guest Sith Lord Rage

Guest Sith Lord Rage

So, who thinks that the May 10th announcement by LucasArts will give us some more codes?

------------------

SITH-FURYRAGE.jpg

Formerly Maul, Sith Lord

"At last we have had our revenge"

Guest Jedi-Qui-Gon

Nah, doubtful......It's probably just an announcement for JPB coming to another platform. I've lost pretty much all hope that their are codes or other characters. frown.gif

Could it be for a sequel though?

------------------

quigon.jpg

Guest Thermal

OK, tommorrows May 10th "announcements" are NOT codes for JPB or anything else. These are announcements that Lucasarts is making because the E3 Show (Electronic Entertainment Expo) is going on right now. All of the major video game companies will be making these announcements for the next few days, because that is where they show their upcoming products.

The announcements by Lucasarts are for new games that are going to be coming out in the next year or so. (Although some may get delayed) According to their E3 page, they are going to have 5 games to announce at E3. Now what those 5 games are is debatable. I can guarantee that none of them will be a sequel to JPB. Since it came out it's been nailed by reviewers for bad progrramming, and horrible controls, plus it hasn't sold all that well.

It's *possible* that one will be JPB on another platform but I doubt it. I think JPB is pretty much over at this point. frown.gif Too bad because it had potential.

Now I don't know if they're going to be re-announcing games like Obi-Wan, and SW Online just to make them official or what. I guess they are because if these are 5 totally new unheard of games then that means Lucasarts is going to be releasing about 8-10 new games this year and that's a lot for them.

Guest Jedi-Qui-Gon

I'm pretty sure something is coming out for JPB because if you look at the thumbnail pics for their May 10 announcements you can see one is for Obi-Wan and one is a JPB screenshot. Unless the buttons where just made with random screen shots. Check out what I mean at www.lucasarts.com/e3 i think

Guest 84Elan

JPB is going to come out for another system as for codes no dice my friends E3 is too big to screw around with codes.

Guest Maul Clone

I think there is a slight possibility that they will release a JPB code with the other announcements. Slight. It will more likely be 6 months.

Archived