Home

Aerial Moves With All Characters...

Guest Jedi_Jim

Guest Jedi_Jim

Hello again, before I start, thnx to everyone who helped me with my last problem smile.gif

ok here goes...

I was playing around with Mauls moves and I came across one where he double jumps then slices down while hes in the air...

I was wondering if anyone actually knows the button combination for the move and whether any other characters have attacks that are executed in mid air...

------------------

Impressive....most impressive.

Guest jedihorn1

Originally posted by Jedi_Jim:

Hello again, before I start, thnx to everyone who helped me with my last problem smile.gif

ok here goes...

I was playing around with Mauls moves and I came across one where he double jumps then slices down while hes in the air...

I was wondering if anyone actually knows the button combination for the move and whether any other characters have attacks that are executed in mid air...

Um... I don't think so. I could be wrong, but the last time I checked none of the PSX JPB characters had jump attacks, including Maul. I have played as Maul a whole lot, and I have yet to see him do this. Unless I have just missed something entirely, Maul didn't do an air attack. I think you are mistaken my friend.

------------------

add2.gif

Check out the best site for SW news rumors, fan fiction, chat and more! The Jedi Temple

Guest Darth Jevec

Hello, what do u mean by arieal attacks? Do u mean like the one that maul does on level 10 when he jumps (higher then normal) and twirls his saber? Well mace windu kinda does a attack like that if it helps im just saying it reminds me of a arieal attack...i lost the subject..do'h

Guest Jedi_Jim

I've never seen the move I accidently executed performed by Maul before, its not twirling or anything flashy, just a simply verticle slash down in mid air...

------------------

Impressive....most impressive.

Guest the13thJedi

None of the characters have aerial moves, except the unplayable Maul (double saber.)

That is something they're adding to the DC version.

the13thJedi

Guest Jedi Shadow

What about Obi's square L2 move? he jumps up and screams "death from above!!" and slashes down hard.

------------------

pic2.JPG

Guest Darth Jevec

Wow,im full of errors in that reply.

------------------

I wanna rockl n' roll all night and party everyday, then its every other day no im luck i i could get 5 minutes to be funky-Homer Simpson

Archived