Home

No shader=Invisible Lightsaber

Demon X

I installed some MOD, i dont remeber which one and the light saber stopped showing up...I uninstalled JK2 and reinstalled it...still the lightsabers will not show up. When I look in the console it gives me 2 error messages about no shaders. I assume this is the problem...how can I fix this????

Originally posted by Demon X

I installed some MOD, i dont remeber which one and the light saber stopped showing up...I uninstalled JK2 and reinstalled it...still the lightsabers will not show up. When I look in the console it gives me 2 error messages about no shaders. I assume this is the problem...how can I fix this????

i have not yet used a mod for this game but i must say that it is probable that the file is remaining somewhere on your system and a regular uninstall will not clear this up...

1. try a custome uninstall.

2.search your C:/drive for the files.

3.delete all files you find from a system search regarding jk2.

;) good luck friend

look in %path_to_jedi_knight2%\GameData\base and delete the pack file if contained within this directory (if it resides there). Else, check in the root GameData folder for the mod (maybe in separate folder, and delete it as would any other file). Be sure not to delete any asset packs or you will need to pull these from your JK2 disk again.

Archived