Home

STARTING A WEB SITE, NE1 WANNA HELP??

Guest Jedi Otto

Guest Jedi Otto

I have recently registered some web addy's & since i would like to get them up & running asap, i thought i would see if anyone would like to assist. Anyone w/ knowedge of HTML, Java, JavaScript, etc. are welcome. As well as any graqphic design ppl. I plan to have pages dedicated to Jedi Knights as well as Sith Lords. I also welcome those u arent familiar w/ how to make a site, but can simply share their knowledge of the Universe that George Lucas gave us.

Guest Master Chewie

i'd like to help.

i know a lot about star wars!

and i also know a bit about making a site.

so if there is anything i can do, i'll help.

Guest Condar

Jedi Otto,

I would also like to help you, I have an extensive knowledge of the Star Wars Universe and in HTML and some java, so I'm always here if you need me.

------------------

Jedi Condar

Guest jedihorn1

HEy guys, I would love ta help. I have an expansive knowledge of the Star Wars universe. I am ignorant when it comes to making a web site though. Just lemmie know if i can help at all. My e-mail address is jedihorn1@hotmail.com.

------------------

There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, only knowledge. There is no passion, there is serinity. There is no death, there is the Force. (GOD)-Jedi Code

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> I know so much HTML and lot of Java, that just adding color on this forum seems natural. But right now I am designing a role-playing site for the council. I really wish I could help you out, but that would make you the third site I am working on. They aren't easy to keep up with, let alone doing that many.

I'm sorry, maybe once I get up and running I can help you out. My e-mail's KarissaPatters@aol.com , drop me an e-mail if you need help on the HTML stuff. I'll try to help you as best as I can!

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~Will I ever see you again?~

[This message has been edited by Adi_Gallia (edited April 25, 2000).]

Archived