Home

Level 13 - The Gungan Roundup

Guest mtw4

I finally found that third Gungan Artifact last night and unlocked level 13 after finding directions to the Tatooine hut on this message board. To be honest, I was disappointed with the whole Gungan hockey-thing. I hate Jar Jar, but this is a boring level after you poke Jar Jar a few times.

Does anyone know if there is a way to actually "beat" this level 13? I played the game like 8 times and beat the computer every game like 3-1, 6-1 4-2, 4-0, whatever. I never seemed to beat the level though. The game just kept starting over when time ran out.

BTW, if you still haven't found the Artifact on Tatooine, do this:

When you get to the first canyon crossing on Tatooine, you will cross two small platforms two a larger ledge with two sandpeople on it. Cut them down, block the probe droid's fire, and make your way across more small platforms to the larger mesa in the middle of the canyon. There is a health power-up on this mesa, and you must block the fire of another probe. The secret path to the third Gungan artifact now lies directly to the south of you (at 6 O'clock). As you approach the edge of the mesa, you will notice the camera angle does not change. Drop off the platform (trust me!) or jump down, but falling works fine. The camera will shift immediately and you will be on the road to the artifact. Drop down to the area with the small hut and kill the Jawa there. Pick up all the power-ups outside the house, plus the extra credit to the left. Then go inside the house and pick up the Gungan Artifact. I think it is only worth 50 points.

Guest Master Chewie

do u still need to beat the level once u have the artifact? or can u just exit?

u probably have to beat it right.

As far as I can tell you have to beat the level and save the game to unlock level 13. Otherwise the fact that you found the artifact won't be saved in your memory card.

Archived