Home

2 THINGS TO SAY

Guest obi-tom-kenobi

Guest obi-tom-kenobi

Hi ive not been here for a while and i have 2 things on my mind the 1st- well u know sidious and palpatine?, i got this book (the official annual) and it shows you half of sidous's face and it looks (seriousley) exactley like senator palpatine i am not messing here but i think that sidious is palpatine (thats my opinion anyway) plus when qui-gon is getting burened on episode 1 the camera goes on a close-up to palpatine (this is really hard to spot) and when the scene is about to change i can see palpatine's face go fromma frown to a smile! what do u think?

2- Please will you join me in a 1 muinite scilence for alec mcguinnes please when you read this

thanks a lot

obi-tom

------------------

1_bg.jpg

Don't mess with wicket my pet ewok!

Guest Acid_Rain327

Er...it's been said officially that Ian McDiarmid did play both Sidious and Palpatine. And, it's pretty obvious thus far, that the characters are one in the same.

See, we all know that Palpy is a Sith, and he's the future Emperor. However, we never learned his Sith name in the OT. Besides that, the motives of the "two" characters are one in the same; and are achieved in the OT.

I have this huge theory as to exactly how they are the same person, and how Palpy/Sid rises to power; but I don't feel like typing it out. biggrin.gif

Oh, and it's Sir Alec Guinness, just to clear that up.

Archived