Home

I need help!!!!!!!

TOURNIQUET

This forum is called "Clues and Hints". That means you give others only clues and hints that help nudge them in the right direction, so that they can solve the puzzles on their own.

If the people want walkthroughs, they can just go to GameFAQs.com, where walkthroughs for the entire game can be found, and they wouldn't need to ask for any hints here.

Originally posted by TOURNIQUET

what I have to do after put the hat over the big monkey head in monkey island???? (sorry the mistakes I speak spanish, I m from venezula)

That depends... Is there a reason you're placing the bronze hat on the head of the giant monkey?

Might you be trying to build another "ultimate insult"? And if so, do you have the other necessary materials to make it an "ultimate insult"?

Originally posted by brief

This forum is called "Clues and Hints". That means you give others only clues and hints that help nudge them in the right direction, so that they can solve the puzzles on their own.

If the people want walkthroughs, they can just go to GameFAQs.com, where walkthroughs for the entire game can be found, and they wouldn't need to ask for any hints here.

Sorry, I'm new to the board!:(

Archived