Home

No! Level 10 and time is up!

Guest Jericho

Guest Jericho

I was going to post this last Thursday but never got the chance. Here is my sad, sorry tale...

My friend and I rented the game Sunday and played pretty much constantly all week. He left on Wednesday and I was charged to finish the game. I had good old Mace cruising through levels...

And then, finally on level 10 and desperately trying to get past the jumps on the other side of the force field maze...time ran out.

The game had to be returned by midnight Thursday and I left late that evening to go home for Easter.

All the work...all the struggle...and I came up short at the end.

Oh well...thank goodness for memory cards.

Darth Maul...I'm coming back for you!

Jericho

Break the walls down.

Guest Jedi Trunks

that is truley sad, but not at as sad as mine.

There i am with my faithful Plo Koon, and i get to maul boom boom boom, he is kickin my butt all over the place. i finnailly get a combo in, x,x, then another and then another it is a role. i get the health power up and i am back in business. i do all the jumping, get to the last part, boom, power shortage in my house, power goes out and i lose the game. i return, find out i owe 10 dollars, and can't rent it again until next saturday, if it is in.

------------------

JediTrunks1.jpg

Trunks, Supreme Jedi

"I was merely here to save a life, now I must kick some Cell Ass."

Guest Yarael Poof

Jedi trunks, I am quite aware that it has nothing to do with the star wars game but when you call yourself trunks, do you mean the trunks from DBZ.

Feel, don't Think....

------------------

yarael_poof_left.jpg

Guest Yarael Poof

Jedi trunks, I am quite aware that it has nothing to do with the star wars game but when you call yourself trunks, do you mean the trunks from DBZ.

Feel, don't Think....

------------------

yarael_poof_left.jpg

Archived