Home

Red rings in Despin Undercity

Jaymzzzz

Got up the main elevator and fought my way into the control room. Then used a mind trick on the worker at the control panel to have him open the door at the fire jets. Smashed the lock with my saber, used the elevator to go up to the next level, opened the door to walk into the space with the red glowing ducts. Can't walk on them and the platforms are to far away to jump to.

How to get to the other side, anyone?

:confused:

once the elevator across from you lowers to your level and stops, red lines that look like lasers should appear in the middle of the big room. These lasers act as a temporary floor. Once these red lines appear, turn on force speed and run across the room on the red lines. Then jump onto the elevator across from you. Do this all the way to the top, and there you go.

Originally posted by unreal003

once the elevator across from you lowers to your level and stops, red lines that look like lasers should appear in the middle of the big room. These lasers act as a temporary floor. Once these red lines appear, turn on force speed and run across the room on the red lines. Then jump onto the elevator across from you. Do this all the way to the top, and there you go.

thats what that was i jumped as far as could across the rings and healed myself it took forever!!

thanks!!:) :) :)

Archived