Home

JPB and other platforms like the PC

Guest Darth_Simpson

Guest Darth_Simpson

Do you think JPB will be released for some other systems than the Playstation? I believe so, and think it may be announced by Lucasarts any day now. Personally, I think Lucasarts should stop developing titles exlusively for the Playstation, beause this machine is now OLD, OLD and OLD. Nothing awaits the Playstation in the near future, except being thrown out the window and replaced by the PS2, X-BOX, DOLPHIN or a brand new PC.

Just look at the game called Demolition. Looks like a good, fun game, maybe a little simplistic. This title is a Playstation exlusive, and this is again a BIG mistake by Lucasarts. If Demolition came out on other platforms, it would have a wider range of fans, and Lucasarts would earn more money. I do not see why they cant release it for other platforms.

Anyway, I think JPB will be converted to another platform!!

Guest Jedi Kanigget

You have absolutely no idea how many people own PlayStations, do you?. They take up more than half the market in sales of the games and consoles. More people own PlayStation than any other console.

------------------

sigIII.jpg

Guest Kurgan

We know it will be released on at least one other platform. Just what platform, I have no idea. Will it work on the PSX 2? I don't know. Anybody know?

Kurgan

Guest slo poon

I'd bet we'll see the game on the Dreamcast at E3 on 5-10. It will play on the PS2 because that machiene is compatable with most of the original playstation games, except for some crappy imports that no one plays anyways.

Guest Darth_Simpson

Yes, I do know how many who owns Playstations, but by this time, even Lucasarts should have realised that the Playstation is a thing of the past ( almost .

Crappy graphics and crap controllers are things that make the Playstation a 1996 thing, not a thing for the year of 2000.

Kurgan, I was glad to hear that JPB is going to be released on another platform, hopefully NOT the Dreamcast, as this machine totally suckz. I`m not never going to buy one of those.

Guest Barnabas Antilies

As far as I know i know it is an exclusive PSX game. He has other plans for other platforms. And PSX2 will majorly overshadow the X Box and dolphin by a long shot.

------------------

Barnabas Antilies, Supreme Chancelor

Guest 84Elan

Darth Simpson you must follow the money trail. Playstation does have a huge market share and plus too you are right it is old but old means cheap. If it is a old system many new things do not need to be done to crank out another game.Problems have been solved and addressed in other games so now it is time to start cranking out the games ofr that system in order to make back some moneies lost before; plus a lot more period. Therefor money can be made and made big. In time you will learn the economics of gaming my young one.

------------------

Remember...Your Focus Determins your Reality....

[This message has been edited by 84Elan (edited April 25, 2000).]

Guest Darth_Simpson

Yes master

My dark thought appeared already when i heard that this game was a Playstation exclusive, but my mind once again focused on the reality when i discovered a fantastic program called Bleem! Now I run JPB with full 3D-effects and it rockz!

Thank you Bleem! You have my thoughts now, and they will always follow you!

Archived