Home

Secret Levels????

Guest JediDiego

Guest JediDiego

I got the 13 level but cant get others.I passed the game in 2player in easy with Plo,Mace,and QuiGon.Do I have to pass the game in Jedi????What exactly is the difference between easy-jedi,find them exactly the same?

Guest Darth Wart

From what I currently know, on 2-player, you can unlock Panaka, Amidala, Maul, and level 13, but NOT levels 11, 12, or 14.

Remember I said on two-player.

There is no discernible difference between Easy and Jedi that I have been able to confirm (on two players or one), despite having received dozens of ideas.

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

There is a complete online JPB strategy guide available at:

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest dodgerblue

ive played in 2 player mode and ive unlocked maul, amidala, panaka, and levels 11, 12, and 13 (though 12 and 13 are incredibly lame). i have yet to unlock 14, but we dont have all 5 characters at 100 yet, and i think thats what you need to do it.

by the way, i havent read everything, so someone might have said this before, but the level 2 boss is really easy to kill because when he sprays his mist thing at you (the second time) if you stand next to jar jar all the stuff will hit him and youll be okay.

Guest Jedi YerSiN

I finish the gane in 2 player mode and every character is at 10/100 and the level 14 is still locked for some reason.

Level 11, 12 and 13 are unlocked by the same way than 1 player mode.

I also found out thatyou need the 1 player bench mark to max out a secret character on 2 player

Archived