Home

hello

[AoD]yoda

i am new to these forums but have bin playing jk2 for a wile

i am looking for a good yoda model the one by the yoda team on the jkII.net site is huge he isnt short like yoda

also i am looking for a pack of saber hilts that work

i am new to these forums so plz dont flame me

thx in advance

Originally posted by [AoD]yoda

i downloaded jedimod 1.2 and i extracted it into gamedata and it wont show up on the mods list? im jusy to confused is there a model made for jk2 of a small yoda

The only model of a small Yoda that I have found is the one you can download from my link. However, it requires JediMod tom be sized properly. As for JediMOD, put the .pk3 files and the tckmodel.cfg file into your base folder. Note that you need the original JediMod files and the 1.2 files for it to work.

As for the Yoda model, first download it. Then change it's name from download.php to, say, yoda.zip

Then unzip it, and put the .pk3 into the base folder. Then you're set.

thx for all your help although yoda is still big. i did everything you told me to but i.2 of jedi mod must not have the sizeing thin couse i cant find it so im going to fiddle around whith stuff

Did you download the original version of JediMod too? If not, download it and put the .pk3 files and the file I mentioned above along with the 1.2 JediMod mod into your base folder.

ok i got yoda to be small in jedimod 1.2 but in jk2 outkast he is big should i reinstall my yoda?

I see two possible problems. There is currently no mod that lets you use a small Yoda in SP. The second problem is if you're not using JediMod. You see, the default game doesn't allow for smaller models; you have you have jedi mod installed to use them. Therefore, if you take away JediMod, your model becomes big.

Archived