Home

Were did jediknight.net get the forums board?

Guest Obi-Juan Kenobi

Guest Obi-Juan Kenobi

were did you guys get this board? I would like to put a forums page up like this on my site, was this one free? if not how much did it coast? And also i would like to be on the Jediknight staff, if there is a position smile.gif Thanks

Guest Obi-Juan Kenobi

200 dollar?!?!? good lord thas alot of money!! Were does Jediknight.net get the money for this stuff?? Is that a one time fee? or is it ever so often? THanks

Guest Obi-Juan Kenobi

ezboard? Hmmm, ok I will check that out, I think I went there before, but got confused. Although I might have been thinking of something else, thanks! smile.gif

Trail, our benevolent staff leader (under Aristotle) paid out of his own pocket to register the UBB's for this site.

Thanks again Scott!

So you see, blood, sweat, and tears, all for you guys. ; )

Kurgan

Guest Obi-Juan Kenobi

Ok, I would like tp put forums on my page like I said, but I just didnt want one that links off my page, but I cant afford 200 dollars right now, and I dont think I ever will be able to. Well thanks! smile.gif

Guest Dave Maul

What, about my forum? It's EzBoard, it's free, all you have to do is have adverts at the top of your page. Very simple to customise, and many of this forum's members have EzBoard accounts. Click on my sig to see what you can do.

------------------

Banner.jpg

Archived