Home

Favorite Tricks or Strategies?

Guest Feilnyn

Guest Feilnyn

A trick I love to do (with Mace and Qui-Gon) is zigzagging around the room and "collecting" enemies, until there are a good number of them chasing you. Then, quickly turn to face your mob and when they catch up with you, use your close-range Force power ("L2"+ Triangle) and watch them all perish! (I call this my "Pod-Piper of death") What are the forum members' favorite strategies???

Guest Jedi Kanigget

Not necessarily my favorite, but one I like to do is, as Qui-Gon, let a lot of droids surround me, then use the 360 degree Force push and send them flying. Which, I guess, is the same as yours.

------------------

SigFinII.jpg

Darth Wart's Strategy Guide in a friendly, easy to use form!(Sorry, that was bad.)

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

[This message has been edited by Jedi Kanigget (edited May 21, 2000).]

Guest Feilnyn

Yeah, I like the 360 attack better than Mace's saber shield. You don't have to wait and hope the villians will come close enough to get diced.

Guest Jedi Kenobi

I do the same thing, but with Obi's defensive force.

------------------

obi_large.jpg

Jedi Kenobi

Jedi Knight

Guest Feilnyn

Another trick I like to use is a jump attack. I run toward the droid, double jump after a shot wizzes by, land next to him, hit the saber thrust button and then Lock-On button. It only doesn't work if the enemy manages to hit you in mid air. I hate that!

Archived