Home

Anyone else see this?

Guest Jedi Kanigget

Guest Jedi Kanigget

If you look at Plo Koon's, Obi-Wan's, and Maul's (single blade) lightsabers at the right angle it almost disappears. It's one blade, paper thin, sort looks like this: |, making it look almost 2-D. But if you look at Mace's saber, it's made up of two "blades" looking like this: +, giving it more of a 3-D look. Darth Maul with the double bladed saber has the same + look to it. (Note: You can see the | or + by looking at the tip of the lightsaber.)

------------------

SigFinII.jpg

Darth Wart's Strategy Guide in a friendly, easy to use form!(Sorry, that was bad.)

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Wickedness

With Mace, if you have him look to the left, and slightly up, then block, his saber pulls teh ANH:Obi Wan Kenobi trick...it disappears. the Blue glow turns into a white stick...kinda like paper. It's weird.

------------------

wickedness.jpg

Guest obi_wan_kenobi

yeah i noticed that too but im still stuck on level 6 with no gameshark i suck baddddddd

babababababaBABABABABA LOL IM REALLLY BORED

[This message has been edited by obi_wan_kenobi (edited May 20, 2000).]

Guest 84Elan

I too have noticed the | and + of the blades they also bend bad in mauls case when he bows and then runs away, but I though it kind of cool because in the First Movie Bens light saber looked like that too ( in some shots) just cause of bad effects but it was still cool.

Guest obi_wan_kenobi

Originally posted by Jedi Kanigget:

If you look at Plo Koon's, Obi-Wan's, and Maul's (single blade) lightsabers at the right angle it almost disappears. It's one blade, paper thin, sort looks like me dink|, making it look almost 2-D. But if you look at Mace's saber, it's made up of two "blades" looking like + giving it more of a 3-D look. Darth Maul with the double bladed saber has the same + look to it. (Note: You can see the | or + by looking at the tip of the lightsaber.)

lalalalalalalalalala (dont ask)

Guest Feilnyn

Hey Obi_Wan_Kenobi, what area in Coruscant are you stuck on? I'm stuck on the part when you have to jump from sliding roof to sliding roof while advanced Sith probe droids wait for you to come and jump helplessly into a blaster bolt, then plummet to the canyon floor....

Guest Jedi Kenobi

feilnyn, to get past there run down to the bottom then run and jump up repeatedly, they will follow you, then run and jump to the next part.

------------------

obi_large.jpg

Jedi Kenobi

Jedi Knight

Archived