Home

Trapped in doom_shields

imascaro

Hi to all!

I need some help in this level. In a few words, I dont know what to do after killing everything, including the ones inside the central structure (The one that you reach after activating the big pipe just like the others). There are no momre doors to open.

Thanx!

After rescuing Jan, we separate so I can dissable the dommgiver's shields....I'm in that level, where there is a big central structure that you can reach to walking over any of 4 or 5 big pipes. First I activate the pipe that I walk through to get to the only door the central structure has. Then I kill everyone inside. And that's it. There´s nothing more to do..Everyone is killed..no more doors to open....

Ok, after that video sequence you must go through the door that's behind one of the three colored buttons you've pressed to make the communication device work. By the way, is the only door you can go through. You can't miss. Then, you would rescue her....and after that you would enter to the doom_shields level...

imascaro, i was there last night...

so, if you are in the room with the switch that extends the pipe:

-leave the room the way you came in,

-follow that hallways (where you killed the 'bots) around

-in one of the hallways that lead to the center room (w/pipes)

there is another doorway, it's perpendicular to the rest of the doors...go through there, kills the guys, open the door with the security key, flip the switch (which raise the glass trapdoors in teh center structure. those doors the are the funny things on the floor in the center structure...go through on of them, follow the hallways and pipes, and kick some dark jedi ass.

Archived