Home

KiAdi Mundi Theory 101

Guest Thermal

Guest Thermal

Well, I've been pretty vocal about not believing KiAdi to be anywhere in the game. I'm also sceptical about Lucasarts releasing JPB on another platform (ie: Dreamcast or N64), but I don't know that for sure so I guess we'll find that out today smile.gif.

Anyway, I do have an idea that may work if both of these happen to be true. Since it's pretty obvious that the game has some terrible programming flaws, I'm fairly convinced that it was pushed out a bit early in order to coincide with the release of the movie on video. (I'd rather believe that than believe that Lucasarts thought this was the best they could do with the game frown.gif) If it WAS pushed early then perhaps they simply decided to hold off on putting KiAdi Mundi into the Playstation version and simply put him in the Dreamcast/N64 version. It would suck for Playstation only owners but if they didn't have time to add him to the PSX version maybe they just didn't. He would probably still be a "unlockable" character, not a main one since that would change the gameplay quite a bit.

There's no particular basis to this, but true believers & Mundi-Lovers have run out of plausible ideas I thought I'd throw this one out. smile.gif

Guest Darth Wart

I agree with you, Thermal.

Though I highly doubt Ki's in the PSX version, I would be willing to bet money he's gonna be in any upcoming version, especially PC.

Since the game's been released, Ki's the most consistent topic of discussion among the fans. I don't think LucasArts is deaf to that. (I think it's a strong possibility that agents for LucasArts or Lucasfilm spend time silently going through these posts -- in which case I'm persona non grata at the Skywalker Ranch.)

Though they apparently didn't have the foresight to give the fans what they wanted this time, I fairly trust we'll get Ki if JPB is put on another platform.

We could always get screwed again, though.

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

There is a complete online JPB strategy guide available at:

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Archived