Home

PLEASE HELP! This is so frustrating!

Guest Qui-Gon Jinn

Guest Qui-Gon Jinn

On level 1, (I know, I did not get far.) the part where you have to jump with the psitons is driving me nuts. It is almost IMPOSSIBLE to pull it off! I REALLY need help on this. PLEASE HELP!

------------------

quigon.jpg

"Be Mindful of the Living Force." - Qui-Gon Jinn

Guest Sith Lord Rage

The best help I can give is to wait untill your piston gets the highest and jump then. Also, do the double jump and stretch it out length wise so you can go farther forward than up.

------------------

SITH-FURYRAGE.jpg

Formerly Maul, Sith Lord

"At last we have had our revenge"

Guest ShadeShifter

Well, one way is to jump from piston to piston. Wait for the one your on to get pretty high, and then jump to the next one when it is low.

A second way: There is, if you notice, a platfrom between the pistons (it's kinda behind where the piston is). You can jump to the platfrom and then to the next piston.

------------------

newsig.jpg

Guest Qui-Gon Jinn

I will try that, ShadeShifter. Thank You all.

------------------

quigon.jpg

"Be Mindful of the Living Force." - Qui-Gon Jinn

Guest Darth Wart

Depending on what character you're using, you can get below the last piston and simply jump up through the center.

Just make sure not to move during this operation; simply keep double-jumping once you have a hold on the piston.

Check my guide for a more detailed description of this cheat, brought to me by dozens of emails.

Some characters can't do it, though.

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

There is a complete online JPB strategy guide available at:

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Fenix

Don't forget to get the extra life on the platform on the left of the first piston.

------------------

fenix.jpg

"I am the light that cuts through the darkness."

-Fenix, wielder of the Spirit Blade

Guest Feilnyn

Actually, you may not want to wait for your piston to get too high. If this happens, you will end up either banging your head on the roof above you or just hitting the other roof above the next piston trying to jump across.

Archived