Home

JO: Racquetball Mod?

rEjEcT

hey, i was thinking today(i know, scary thought), and i thought it would be great if someone could make a racquetball mod for jedi outcast, i mean, i would do it but i dont know much about making mods for JO and personally dont have the time and i know i would get nowhere, but if anybody thinks that this idea is as cool as i think it is, reply back to me.I think JO would be perfect for one, it already has a great third person view, and you could play multiplayer against other people, like on JO you would have stances, red would be slower but would hit the ball harder and faster, and you could play with and without force powers, so if you did have force powers, you could run up a wall and smack the ball down...well anyways, hit me back up if you like what i think, thatnks a lot, later..

Clan =X= has done something along these lines.

I once got on their server when they started a match of what they called volleyball.

First they lowered gravity enough so that the rate of descent was maybe 1/4 of normal if you jumped. Next, one player was put to "sleep" and enclosed in the white ball of invulnerability you normally get right after a respawn.

We played this on the Yavin map and the objective was to use Push and Pull to shove the "ball" into the friendly team's hallway, scoring a point. Meanwhile of course you'd have to try dodging the other team's players.

Towards the end they boosted the force regen rate so that it basically turned into a huge push/pull frenzy. It was chaotic as hell but fun. :D

Archived