Home

Cheats?

Guest Darth_Simpson

Guest Darth_Simpson

I hereby quote the JPB DC development team in an interview with DC IGN...

We are also heeding the cries of the masses adding features like a playable double-bladed Maul and a ton of cheat modes that will let you muck with many aspects of the game...

Anybody find any cheats yet?

Guest Darth_Chaos

As I stated in a previous topic is that you can turn on and off Jedi Power Mode by pushing A+B+X+Y+R at the same time what this does is turn on and off character to character (playble characters) damage ex: in 2 player mode you can push it and hurt each other.

Your Local Sith Lord

Chaos

------------------

And now you will die.

darthmaul05.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

There is an unlimited health code posted at Cheatplanet.com, but I tried it and it didn't work for me. Can't find anything else. If they don't release the codes, I'm going to be really irritated.

Well, we know at least one code works, the one posted above for "Power Battles Mode" with allows you to hit the other player definitely works as reported. So I assume they put in some other stuff as well. I don't know how that code was discovered? Was it an accident?

Guest oceang13

Originally posted by mtw4:

Well, we know at least one code works, the one posted above for "Power Battles Mode" with allows you to hit the other player definitely works as reported. So I assume they put in some other stuff as well. I don't know how that code was discovered? Was it an accident?

while paused

go UP DOWN UP

then L-trig R-trig L-trig

you get a radar screen!

theres another code like that but I can't remember it.

Guest Dave Maul

I got this off CheatPlanet.com, so don't blame me if it doesn't work.

Unlimited Health: At the main screen press A, X, X, Y, A, L, R if done right you will hear a beep.

------------------

Banner.jpg

Guest Amarant

ff6blooglee.gif

The infinite health code doesn't work, in fact, none of the codes on cheat planet work. Cheatcc.com will have them if any come up.

Also, look in the keyboard section of this forum for something interesting...

[This message has been edited by Amarant (edited December 03, 2000).]

I have confirmed that two codes posted here work: Power Battles Mode (inflict damage on other player in 2 player mode) and the radar screen code (pause, up-down-up-left trigger-right trigger-left trigger).

The radar screen is pretty lame though. I don't use it.

BTW, Ocean, where did you find that radar screen code? You said you think there is another similar code out there, I'd like to go look for it.

Archived