Home

Cairn_Dock1 ___ I'm stunk !!!

Neavrys

Hi,

Can you help me plz with this room ? :confused:

In Cairn_Dock1 you need to be not detected. But in a room with full of man, a man is in a little room with a windows and he press this ?@#??# button when 1 man see me. I try to kill him but the windows protect him.

I can go to this place by to way. The trap or the door !!!

What i need to do ?

THX :)

-------------------------EDIT-------------------------------

I WANT HELP PLZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 month on this level !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hints and walkthrus for part of this level!

Hints:

- Move about quietly.

- Find out of the way paths to places.

- Be patient.

- Find patterns in guard movement.

Spoiler! (yee haw!!)

I'm currently on this level and I'll tell you what I've done so far...

Get used to crouching and walking as you move. Use crates to hide behind and 3rd person view to look over them.

As you enter the room, crouch and move forward and to the right of the alarm (red thingie). Keep moving against the right side of the crates until you see a duct/vent in the wall at floor level to your right. Enter here and move to the far end. (Note: you are able to shoot out all of the grates/screens but the first one you can do and jump down without attracting attention of the people in the room to the right. It's easier to just work your way all the way down to the last drop.)

After exiting the duct, move to the wall switch on your right to bring the lift down. Ride it up and move behind the near wall so you are between the wall and the energized towers. If you look back the way you came, way up high on the right, you'll see a stormtrooper. When he looks away, Speed and run back towards the building in the pit. Land on the right, closest corner where there is an opening. There is an officer to the far right. Try to hit him with mind trick so you can hit the switch in the middle of the blue podium semi-circle. This turns off the energized towers for a short bit. So once you hit the switch, turn on the speed, crawl outside, run to the platform, ride it up and run to the left of the energy towers.

Move past the first row, turn right and run to the far end. Stop at the bottom of the stairs (standing on them so you don't fry when the towers energize again). Mind trick the three remnant scum and crawl quickly but silently past them so you can hide around the corner. You may be able to kill these before they sound the alarm but I didn't try.

Move forward to the left side of the wall ahead. You'll see that there are actually two thin walls. Move between them to the far end. Note the R2 unit at the damaged alarm. Here you can get your groove on ending the sad existance of the remnant in the immediate area.

That should get you going forward. Remember to save often (F12 is your friend!). Good luck. :)

Archived