Home

More Episode 1 games????

Guest Mace_Windu

Guest Mace_Windu

Is it just me or is anyone else getting tired of episode 1 games. They have gone through this plot with dozens of characters in dozens of ways. The majority of good starwars games such as Dark Forces, Jedi Knight, X-wing, Tie fighter, Rogue squadron, ect. didn't follow a movie plot. I think Lucas arst should branch out to other areas of the star wars universe. I personnally didn't even think the episode one plot was as good as some of the other movies. It seems like they are trying to get too much out of episode 1. What does everyone else think???

Guest ihatecrosswinds

I wholeheartedly agree with you. I am very sick of Episode I games. Although, it could be argued that JPB didn't exactly follow the Ep 1 plot very closely...I mean, when did you see Plo Koon beating up a Gungan warrior in the movie? I personally would really like to see some of the novels made into games. Jaina Solo and Mara Jade should team up, or something. That'd be cool.

------------------

cut_obimaul_fight.jpg

banner_.jpg

Guest Mace_Windu

I agree. Im not saying everything was the same but it was all pretty close. Id love to see more games based on the books. Shadows of the empire wasn't really all that good in my opinion but i think they could make some great games based on other books.

Guest DarthGohan1016

Well I agree with making games about the books but not young jedi knights those books are lame, I think they should make games about The origonal Zhan Trilogy, now that would be cool, playing as luke, and at the end getting to fight a clone of luke, how great would that be or heck I just want to play as my favorite Jedi luke skywalker, so anygame where you get to play as him is fine with me

Archived