Home

Play as Double bladed Maul!

Guest TK-422

Guest TK-422

No, it is not a code or cheat. It is a patch. I have patched the game. The patch replaces the single bladed maul with the double bladed maul so now you can use the double maul! In order to use this patch however, you need a Modded PSX (or game enhancer) because you need to make an image of your cd with CDRWIN, then patch it, then burn it to a cd. Unfortunately, the moves and force powers of maul have not changed. It is the exact same maul as the other one, except the 3d model has been replaced with the double bladed maul. He does look alot cool tho. I am in the middle of testing it, and I will release the patch tomarrow.

Tk-422

ps. I first tried it with anakin, but he doesnt have a weapon so he was running around without a weapon and also it would screw up the game when in level 2 with anakin.

Guest Luke Skywalker

See, haven't you guys ever heard of a metaphor?? When i said beat levels 11-14 with everyone consecutively.. it really meant copy the game to your computer patch it up and fix it so you have some new characters... and draw a Ki adi Mundi and throw him in too... smile.gif

Guest TK-422

Wow...ok. Just forget it. I thought people might be HAPPY that I wasted six hours trying to get this to work, but I guess I was wrong. Ya, your right. None of you will ever see it. And guess what, it IS true and I DO play with the double bladed maul. Jesus Christ, cant anyone here trust anyone else...what a lame board

Guest ChosenOne

TK-422,

Don't take one persons comments to be the opinions of the whole board. I for one would be very interested in seeing Maul with the double blade, unfortunately I don't have a modded PlayStation.

By the way what does Modded PSX mean? What would I need to do?

Guest Darth Wart

Yeah, I would have to back up Chosenone on that one.

Many of us are interested, but from the specs you listed, it doesn't seem feasible for us. Certainly not for me.

These are questions I think a lot of people have about your project:

1. What exactly is a "modded PSX" Sounds like that might mess it up for my other games. How can I do this? What is involved?

2. Or what is a game enhancer? You mean a Gameshark?

3. What is a CDRWIN program? Do I need to buy that or can I just download it?

4. Presumably this patch is user-friendly and does not require me to monkey around with the .exe on DOS mode...?

For me, this is a no-go since I currently don't have $200 for a CD burner. So it ends right there for me.

In fairness I would note that a big part of the draw in playing with a double-bladed Maul is not simply the saber, but the snazzy combos that go along with it.

If you could get it to work, though, it would be a wonderful act of brazen impudence against the fan-deaf Lucas machine.

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

There is a complete online JPB strategy guide available at:

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest TK-422

Sorry, I have just been having a bad day. Anyways, a "Modded" psx is a PSX with a Mod Chip (www.modchip.com) Mod Chips allow you to play imports and cdr backups on your playstation. Most game enhancers work. Yes, I do beleive Gameshark works, but I would have to look into it. CDRWIN is a CD Writing software and there is a free version available at http://www.goldenhawk.com/. The patch is user friendly (1 button press smile.gif ) Its too bad you dont have a cd burner frown.gif Anyways, I have run into a problem that I am veyr close to fixing (in the final battle, with maul against maul it messes up, but I know how to fix it) I will either release it tonight or tomarrow. Thanks for the interest.

Guest Luke Skywalker

YOU dont have 200 bucks for a cdr but you can spend all your parents money on the damn hintline for JPB! your a retard!

Guest Darth_Talon

TK-422.....i am very interested in this....i have a mod chip..which i have used to play copied games before and i have an 8x CD burner..all i need to do is get that software, your patch and some instructions from you on how to do it. Maybe i will send copies of the disc throught the mail to people if they are interested.

------------------

Talon3.jpg

"Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb."

-Dark Helmet to LoneStar (Spaceballs)

Archived