Home

Health or Force?

Guest nkbyter

Guest nkbyter

At the end of each level, which is better to get, Added health or Force ? Right now as Qui-gon I have 3 times as much Health as Force. Is this gonna come back and bite me in the ass at later levels?

Guest jediboy

Health or Force? I prefer health over force. When your facing Darth Maul its really hard. After level 6, you don't have a choice if you've only picked health or force. When the game is finished whatever you picked most will be slightly longer than the other.

Guest liquidkid

in my opinion, not having enough force will definately hurt you in the long run. once you get accustomed to using the force, it is an extremely handy tool. especially in later levels. they throw out force powerups throughout the levels cuz ur supposed to be using the force as u go. i found that the force came in VERY handy against maul @ the end. w/quigon, you could probably stand to get a few more healths than forces though because his force diminishes slower than hsi health. know what i mean? he is stronger w/the force. i would say you probably want a near even amount of both. biggrin.gif

------------------

kyle-gon01.jpg

p.l.u.r. :D J9K-4-LIFE :D MCL

JEDI-4-LIFE

Archived