Home

The Truth

Guest Luke Skywalker

Guest Luke Skywalker

I LukeSkywalker, am SithLord GanjaTron, George Lucas, and Darth Jeremy... I have wasted many minutes of your time reading bullsheeeeit posts and Killing yourself needlessly in Jedi Power Battles. Wasn't that Fun?!?!? I definatly thought it was. Hah hah hah

Guest jedihorn1

Actually Luke Gangatwerp or whatever your name is now, the only thing funny here is that you actually think you are telling us something we didnt already know.

------------------

jedinew.jpg

Check out my site for SW news rumors, fan fiction and chat! <A HREF="http://jedihorn1.homestead.com/jedihorn1.html

There" TARGET=_blank>http://jedihorn1.homestead.com/jedihorn1.html

There</A> is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, only knowledge. There is no passion, there is serinity. There is no death, there is the Force. (GOD)-Jedi Code

Guest Darth Vader
Originally posted by Luke Skywalker:

I LukeSkywalker, am SithLord GanjaTron, George Lucas, and Darth Jeremy.

Look, you didnt fool anyone. Everybody knew

it. Do you think you're cool now? You are a retard! Thats the truth.

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> Hey, at least you were honest. A bunch of immature little newbies around here wouldn't tell the truthe about anything.

Hey Vader, I'm surprised you didn't make some wise comment about Luke being Vader's son biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif. I would now if I could think of one.Oh here we go...

:: Darth Vader slices of Luke Skywalker's hand for being a retard::

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~I thought it was just a pretty rock.~

[This message has been edited by Adi_Gallia (edited May 11, 2000).]

Guest Darth Vader

Hey Vader, I'm surprised you didn't make some wise comment about Luke being Vader's son biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif. I would now if I could think of one.Oh here we go..

Doh, I cant think of one. Dont leave Adi. You'll miss the flamers being made fun of.

Archived