Home

Ledge on Tattoine

Guest ChosenOne

Guest ChosenOne

I'm looking for some help on Tattoine. Not too far past the beginning of the level (before the jumping nightmare) I am able to jump up to the ledges and follow them until I get to the first spot where you need to double jump to a ledge. The problem is every time I run to the edge before I jump I fall right through the ground either to the canyon floor or to my death (very frustrating since there are no save points before this). Has any one else encountered this?

I was able to make the double jump once only to enter a cave/doorway (with my character obscured from view by a wall) only to fall right through the ground to my death.

I've been reading the this board for a while (this is my first post) and haven't seen this mentioned. By the way I'm playing on Easy with Qui-Gon.

Any help, or just letting me know I'm not the only one would be great.

Guest Darth Wart

click on link below my sig

from there, click on strategy

from there, click on level 5

go to part that says "HOW TO GET ONTO THAT CATWALK THAT YOU SEE ANAKIN RUNNING ON"

I talk about it there; you have to learn how to jump over those invisible voids.

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

There is a complete online JPB strategy guide available at:

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest ChosenOne

Thank you much Darth Wart. Your Guide is very helpful.

I agree that the programmers must not have intended for us to get up on these ledges, but if not why did they make them so inviting by putting enemies (points) on them.

Also great idea of getting the checkpoint first.

Thanks again.

Guest ChosenOne

Darth Wart,

I noticed that in your guide you ask what the "orbicular droids" are called. They are Sith Probe Droids.

Guest Darth Wart

thanks. updating now...

You know, speaking of "tempting points," I thought you were supposed to kill all those cannon droids in the New ORleans section of level three. I played for hours trying to get those guys...

I have no idea why they torment us like that.

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

There is a complete online JPB strategy guide available at:

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Archived