Home

AAAARRRRRGGGHHH! What's the deal?!

Guest Thrawn

Alright, I'm angry now!!! :mad: This is about Yuri's Revenge. I called EB 2 days ago and they said it'll be released on the 26th. Now I heard from TieGuy that it's delayed till the 1st of October!!! Then I call EB again today, and guess waht?! They say November 21st!!! So I go to the EB website (http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/scripts/texis.exe/ebprod) and IT has 2 different games called Yuri's Revenge!!! One coming out the day after tomorrow and one coming out the 15TH of NEXT month!!! So I call Babbages and THEY say October 31ST!!! So then I go to Babbages website! They say October 30st!!! And Red Alert 2 Official Website says absolutely NOTHING!!! WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON?! I just want the game!!! :mad:

Guest Lord Tirion

Apparently everybody has their heads where the sun dont shine. I know what you are going through and I would be as frustrated as hell as you seem to be. Everybody has to make everything so complicated in this world =)

I know what you mean thrawn, i'm equally as mad. I wanted this game REALLY badly. Why do they need to delay it for so long?!? And why can't they at least set a new release date?!? I can't wait until October 31st, i want it now, or at least next week!!!

Ohhhhhhhhh!!! The HB thing is just the Prima Strategy Guide!!! WAAAAHHHHHH!!! :ball:

Here's yet ANOTHER release date by EA.com: September 2001. That's helpful. :rolleyes:

Guest Gamma732

I've said it more then once before, and I'll say it again: The longer it's delayed, the less buggy and more functional it will be. Delays aren't necissarially bad things.

Archived