Home

I'm leaving

Guest Adi_Gallia

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> Don't get me wrong, some newbies are okay. But there are so many of them, and the "good" guys have either left or rarely visit here at all. If I need help on my game, I might come back here. But I doubt it.

This immaturity level is really getting to me on here. I don't mind the Un-Council a whole lot, I just ignore most of their posts. And what ever happened to the Sith Order? Anyway, I'm getting sick of hearing the word "poop" on here instead of Star Wars...::looks to the Un-Council members::

If anyone needs me, you can see me on the role-playing board that we fought so hard for and that no one ever uses. Please drop me an e-mail or instant message if you have AOL or AOL IM.My username for AOL is:IamAdiGallia and my e-mail address is: IamAdiGallia@aol.com .So I guess I'm saying good bye.

May the Force be with you all, and I hope this forum picks up it's feet soon.

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~I thought it was just a pretty rock.~

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> Sorry, I'm only fluent in English. What was that?

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

Guest porkins

well, if you truly are leaving, then you will never read this.

WAH, WAH, WAH!

excuse us for having fun.

please read aloud: "I am we tall did."

thank you for reading that aloud. you just made my day.

------------------

porkins1.5.jpg

Jedi Uncouncil Fata$$, Lord of Disgusting Bodily Functions

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

She will be back....They always come back smile.gif

------------------

Obi-wan Shinobi is the un-council's official Beer Baron.

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> Hey, I just made another post, so I guess you were right Shinobi smile.gif. LoL, but I'm not leaving entirely, just leaving this particular forum, I'll be on the Role-Play board. Haven't I seen you on there before?Oh well, I leave you all in peace now.

::turns up her N Sync CD and plays the song her sisters continually make her listen too:: Bye Bye Bye!!!

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

[This message has been edited by Adi_Gallia (edited May 11, 2000).]

Guest Jigga-Man-Windu

<font color="lightblue">

Adi, will you marry me??

LOL just kidding.

Don't leave, we were meant for each other(in RP forum, i mean)

------------------

mace_small.jpg

--------------

Jedi Mace Windu

"You speak of the one that will bring balance to the force,..You believe it's this boy?"

Guest Maul Clone

What the hell did happen to The Sith Order? Oh well, I guess I should do something about that he he. Are you complaining now because it's gone. You just complained the other day about how evil were are, listed right after perverts.

I think you are taking the problems of the board too seriously. It still a good board. And even though I got on your case the other day, I still like you. You've been "GOOD" for this board(sorry couldn't resist that one he he, just kidding).

Just try to enjoy it for what it is, not what it used to be. And stick around, you might learn something. smile.gif

Guest Hannibal

Adi "poop" is one of the banned words so i doubt you'll ever hear it again. Damn! I just said it. Crap! ::sighs:: Oh well. See ya later. wink.gif

------------------

Meet JoJo my helper monkey.

monk_scratch_sm_wht.gif

Man-eating vice-president of the Un-Council

Guest Darth Vader
Originally posted by Adi_Gallia:

<

I'm getting sick of hearing the word "poop" on here instead of Star Wars...::looks to the Un-Council members::

Would you prefer "feces" instead of "poop"?

Guest Plo Koon

I'm sorry you're leaving, Adi. You will be missed. I am getting a little more tolerant for this board than usual, so I will stick around here for the time being. Since this is the only JPB board that I know of, I might as well make the best of it.

-Mr. Koon

------------------

plo_koon.jpg

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> Hey, DarthJustin, get your pic resized would you?!Kurgan will have a cow when he sees the size of it.

Mace, whered did that come from?! Oh yeah you're cool to role-play with in the role-play board. Hey Mace and Adi make a cute couple don't you think?

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~I sense much fear in you.~

[This message has been edited by Adi_Gallia (edited May 13, 2000).]

Archived