Home

Victory

Guest ShadeShifter

Guest ShadeShifter

Yes!!! I have beaten Darth Maul with Plo Koon! It is possible. The stratagy I used was to lock onto Maul. I would then walk backwards, and when I wanted to attack, I would hit R2 and move backwards which caused Plo to hop away from Maul. Right as I was about to land, I started the square,square,x combination. It's not effective every time, but it works the best. If he tried to hit me with a combo, I would break it up with a L2 + x. In the final room, Maul would eventually form a patter, I would hit him and then he would use 2 lightning strikes, but I don't know if he uses this pattern in every fight.

Level 11 is really cool. You get to play with a destroyer and get to kill pilots and even some Jedi.

Sith rock!!

Guest Darth Wart

good job; even I haven't done this yet.

I'm gonna trust that what you say doesn't have a misprint regarding which button is which, and incorporate it into the strategy guide immediately.

please review your text carefully for any mistakes. I'm going to post the revised guide later today.

Guest ShadeShifter

Everything seems accurate. If the room was big enough, I would walk in a big loop. Of course, you can't walk in a big loop at the end of the power generator area. Here, and at other times (except for the final fight area) I would throw in a x,x combo every once in a while.

Archived