Home

My bad...Yoda read.

Guest Plo Koon

Guest Plo Koon

Last night on chat I obviously left at like 10:30pm. That wasn't my fault, the chat said that I had been disconnected, and I wasn't able to get back on the chat. I tried, but then I remembered that my overprotective mom wanted me to go to bed.

So I signed off and went to bed. Not even 5 minutes, my mom was up and getting a drink or something. That was good I was in bed. Damn I wish she wasn't so protective. I'm 15 dang it, not 9.

------------------

plo_koon.jpg

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> Been there, done that. I know how you feel. It's really annoying isn't it? My mom wouldn't let me get on yesterday at all.

How can I become a Jedi Knight, help others lost in the game, and run a normal life with a mom like that? Beats me...

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~No reward is worth this!~

Guest Plo Koon

Yeah, but the thing is, she doesn't care if friends come over or if I go to a friend's house. But she cares about my bedtime? I don't like that, none of my friends at school have a "bedtime."

Well, it could be worse. In third grade I had friends that have friends that could only see PG movies if thier parents reviewed them before they got to see it. I'm sure by now they can watch PG-13 or whatever. I also had friends that couldn't even play Mortal Combat when it came out.

Yep.

------------------

plo_koon.jpg

[This message has been edited by Plo Koon (edited April 25, 2000).]

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

You guys are really making me feel old.

------------------

Strength over Fear...

Peace over Anger...

Honor over Hate...

Guest Plo Koon

Heh, she makes me feel young. I am a freshman in High School, I'll be a sophomore next year, I gotta talk to her about this "bedtime."

------------------

plo_koon.jpg

[This message has been edited by Plo Koon (edited April 25, 2000).]

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> You do that, you don't wanna be out on your first drive with your girlfriend and then at 10 look at your watch and say,"Ooops, I gotta get to bed". I'll be a freshmen next year. Does your mom not let you download things from the iternet, even if you have the most up to date virus protector?

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~Will I ever see you again?~

Archived