Home

People shouldn't post stuff unless its true!

Guest Jedi Garrett

Guest Jedi Garrett

Woof!

My blood is boiling simply because some people think its funny to post stuff that isn't true. Like when you get the ultimate lightsaber, ALL CHARACTERS CAN USE IT! This is simply not true, why do people post BOGUS codes and tips, if none of them work, the moderators should delete messages that have these LIES on them. This is childish behavoir, as well as the fighting on the board, I express to the moderators, please get rid of the RIF RAFF! May the force be with you all.

Guest porkins

Originally posted by Jedi Garrett:

Woof!

This is childish behavoir, as well as the fighting on the board, I express to the moderators, please get rid of the RIF RAFF!

you liar. this is not childish behavior. please stop posting lies.

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

Childish behavior??? Takes one to know one Doody head wink.gif

------------------

Strength over Fear...

Peace over Anger...

Honor over Hate...

[This message has been edited by Obi-wan Shinobi (edited April 25, 2000).]

Guest quite-gone gin

Exactly - I don't know if the secret warp in level 2 is real, but a friend of mine has spent two days jumping off everything in that level and has yet to find the secret warp - if it really isn't there - it's NOT funny!

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

I agree it needs to be cleaned up, look at the "vote of no confidence" thread. It is filthy in there. Somebody use a dustbuster or something, light a match anything.

------------------

Strength over Fear...

Peace over Anger...

Honor over Hate...

Guest Mace_Windu

I don't think anyone posted wrong informaton on purpose. They were probbaly just misinformed. I am sure someone would correct them if it was wrong.

------------------

mace_windu_gold.jpg

Mace Windu, Jedi Master

May the force be with you....

Listen people, that ultimate saber thing was probably an honest mistake and the person who posted didn't explain it right. This much IS true:

If you have a saved game going and you win the ultimate saber with one guy (I found Qui-gon to be the easiest because of his healing power), the other four characters in that ONE saved game CAN use the ultimate saber. After I one it, I played through the whole game with it using Adi, from Level 0 Skill 0. It saves a butt load of time.

Guest Kurgan

Honestly, I think it says clearly in the liscense agreement, that this sight can't verify the accuracy of the posts on these message boards. Sure, we try to be honest, but if I tell you something, and it turns out to be wrong, you blame ME, and not the website, and same if Jeff Walters says something wrong (you blame him, not that you blame me silly, hehe), or anyone.

I can't tell you if somebody posts "fake" or "misleading" codes for Jedi Power Battles. Why? Because I don't have the game!

Even if I did have it, I wouldn't have time to play it regularly to test every code and trick somebody posted on here. I would be wasting my time trying to test out everything and ban everyone who ever posted an incorrect code. And of course that would assume these people are posting fake stuff maliciously. For all we know they are innocently posting them, because they didn't realize it was fake. Hey, they might even write it down wrong or something. Again, it could be an honest mistake, as someone pointed out.

So in short, please don't go overboard, and get carried away. Obviously if you have the game you can test this stuff yourself and say whether or not it works. What am I supposed to do? Buy the game and give up school to play it regularly then verify every code and trick posted just so you guys can all be happy? That's not my job!

So, c'mon and try to get along guys, if you really try you can do it!

Kurgan

Archived