Guest Maul, Sith Lord

I am here to take questions.

------------------

maul1-01.jpg

Former Council Member

The forum's only Sith Warrior

At last we will have our revenge...

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> DarthJustin, don't even start to repeat the same thing over and over! Had you not been repeating yourself so often, you wouldn't have recieved your Jedi Knight title. You did not earn it at all!

Maul, Sith Lord, I have had no time to sit and play my game. Is their a Gungan artifact in the second level? And what's your strategy for beating that son of a sith worm?!Oh, whoops, I didn't mean to offend you by that comment...

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~Will I ever see you again?~

Guest Maul, Sith Lord

There is an artifact on level 2, it is just before the worm. Tips on the worm:

The first stage of the worm's attack is it's fire breath: the creature rears its head to shower you with flames. You can't block flames with your saber; all you can do is run. After this attack, the worm will try to body-slam you. Avoid it and stab at its tender underbelly when it raises its head again.

The second swamp worm attack is its tail swipe: as you come in close to stab it, the worm spins around and tries to hit you with its tail pincers. Jump or back away. After the worm spin-attacks you, it raises its head, exposing its tender underbelly. Execute a strong running attack. Repeat this cycle once more and the worm will retreat into its hole to summon help.

From the protection of its cave, the worm again tries to spray you with fire. It's a little more difficult to avoid, because the battlefield is smaller. After this attack, look for the opening when the worm rears up and dive in with another strong running attack.

After you hit the worm in its cave, it spews roaches that nip at your feet until you destroy them. When you've destroyed the roaches, the worm gives you one more opening. Take it, if you're close enough. A few more saber slashes and you'll be out of the cave.

------------------

maul1-01.jpg

Former Council Member

Guest Mace_Windu

Yes. There is an artifact. It is in a crevice near the end of the cave. You must carfully jump down to get it. To beat the worm learn his moves. He repeats everyhting in the same order. Just charge and attack when he rears his head. MTFBWY

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

I have a question...If matter and energy are interchangeable like on Star Trek...could I get a date with Natalie Portman????

------------------

Strength over Fear...

Peace over Anger...

Honor over Hate...

Guest Maul, Sith Lord

No chance in hell!

------------------

maul1-01.jpg

Former Council Member

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> Thanks Maul. Acid, where the heck did that come from?!

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~Will I ever see you again?~

Archived