Home

Darth Maul, lord of the cheaters!

Cloud

I dunno about you, but Darth Maul cheats alot in the game. A couple time I hit him and he fell down the catwalk but guess what? He reappears and I have to fight him again. Also, sometimes the camra "locks" and I can't move on to the next screen. Forcing me to start over. Also one time me and my dad were playing and we trap him in a corner (laser field room), when he tried to escape. He just keep on running into a wall! Also althought this isn't cheating, I hate when he does that uppercut that knocks you down the catwalk. Another thing, he was able to separate me one time by a laser field (my dad had to fight him alone. Although it did feel fun since I feel like I was fighting in the movie) somehow. I end up fighting alone after my dad died and he ended up knocking me with his stupid force lightning or something. Luckly I hang on to the ledge and came right back up. I finally beat up near the ledge but guess what? when he did that death animation(which was near the ledge of the hole), he immdiatly jump back right before he fell and and came back to life standing there (I stilled win though...). Does this guy have credits too or something? Stupid sith...

Guest Mace_Windu

I could not get him to fall in the it either. He kept jumping back(this was a good way to hit him)

------------------

mace_windu_gold.jpg

Mace Windu, Jedi Master

May the force be with you....

Archived