Home

MAY 10, 2000 ANNOUNCEMENT

Guest JAY LOMBARDI

Guest JAY LOMBARDI

I have a feeling that the May 10 announcement by LucasArts will be something about the upcoming fall release of Star Wars Episode I-Demolition for the PSX. It's a vehicle combat game, much like Twisted Metal I, II, III, and IV. As for codes for JPB, HAHA, keep dreaming, this game is hard. But with proper training and a high midi-chlorinian count, you can beat it. As for me, I'm stuck on level 4. In time, I will be a Master, until then, I'm bontha foddler !!

Guest qui-pheurton

you ******, they already made the official demolition announcement. the jpb announcement is probably that they're making it for dreamcast or pc.

[This message has been edited by Kurgan (edited April 26, 2000).]

Guest JAY LOMBARDI

Much anger I see in this boy. His future is clouded. Perhaps he needs a hug or a lollipop to keep him happy !!!

Perhaps your career at McDonald's has reached it's climax !!!

Pursue nice thoughts, and leave opinion out of this forum !!

A$$hole !!

Guest FunkMst3k

Maybe the May 10th announcement concernimg Jedi Power Battles could be how to unlock hidden player, Ki-Adi-Mundi! Or somthin' like that. Atleast I hope.

Originally posted by JAY LOMBARDI:

Much anger I see in this boy. His future is clouded. Perhaps he needs a hug or a lollipop to keep him happy !!!

Or I could do my happy dance to cheer him up.

Originally posted by FunkMst3k:

Maybe the May 10th announcement concernimg Jedi Power Battles could be how to unlock hidden player, Ki-Adi-Mundi! Or somthin' like that. Atleast I hope.

We all hope so.

Archived