Home

All Of You Guys Might Kno This But,.......

Guest Darth Trunks

Guest Darth Trunks

me and Darth Spawn are the same people. I have given it away and ruined my master plan.

------------------

DesignMan.jpg

Darth Trunks, Dark Lord of The Sith Order

"Obey your snifst,Sniff Testors Glue"

Guest Darth Spawn

Yes we would be the same people, thats us

------------------

BlueMan.jpg

Darth Spawn, The Supreme Killer

"Testors, good for sniffing"

Guest Acid_Rain327

What the heck is the deal with using two names? Do you people really get such a kick out of it?

And the people who do it aren't smart enough to change their dialect patters from name to name...sheesh! tongue.gif

Guest liquidkid

Originally posted by George.Lucas:

I knew it, No 2 people can draw this crappy.

darth gohan's picture is pretty crappy too.

Guest Jedi-Qui-Gon

<font color="green6">Man why do you guys have to make fun of each others drawings? There all good! Just stop bugging each other!!!! BTW if you wanna see some bad drawings i should post some of mine smile.gif

------------------

quigon.jpg

Guest George.Lucas

Thanks for the backup LiquidKid...

Finally some sanity has come to the message boards and people are agreeing that these drawing are CRAP! I also belive that since Gohans Picture is also of the crappy calibur of the other 2 split personality mans drawing he must have drawn that one also. Maybe another Alias. YOU SUCK AT DRAWING KID! Put your drawings on Barney.com

Guest Ikhnaton

for the last time, if you don't like his drawings, you can tell him in a civilized fashion or offer constructive criticism.

If i hear anyone flaming Trunks/Spawn about his drawings, I will revoke your posting privileges for at least 48 hours.

enough is enough.

Guest Ikhnaton

oh, and GL, since you seem to be the resident art expert, lets see you draw something better. If you can't or won't, then don't criticize his drawings.

Guest George.Lucas

My real name is Todd Mcfarlene go buy one of my comics, ever hear of SPAWN!?

You guys wouldnt believe me anyway...

Guest Acid_Rain327

Hey, I'm a Todd McFarlane fan!

Tell us Mr. McFarlane, where were you born, what was your inspiration, and what direction are you taking with the next Spawn film?

Your fans eagerly await...

Guest Darth Spawn

if ure todd mcfarlane, then u should be able to answer this, what r the 3 new comics that were developed by spawn, what r they called? and what toys were shown at the toy fair 2000?

------------------

BlueMan.jpg

Guest DarthGohan1016

Acid-Actually I did draw it myself, liquiedkid-It looked alot better before I colored it I really suck at coloring pics, and in no way was I trying to george lucas's friend in agreeing with him about their pics, and if this message doesnt come through then that mean's I was banned for one mistake, I didnt even get a warning rho elite got like how many and you kick me out with one mistake, that's crap

Guest DarthGohan1016

Oop's it works now, well a couple of days ago I tried to post something elsewhere and it didnt work so I thought you guys banned me sorry, LiquidKid and everybody else who say's my drawing sucks, I know it sounds bad when I say this because I just made fun of spawn/trunks, but why dont you impress me by drawing one of your own pics *not stealing from a website or one of your friends* and posting it here, and yes even I know my pic is sucky I was gonna change it but I dont have scanner and the way I got that one was by the school but schools out now, so All I needed was some helpful critiscm and I will make you guys look at again, youre welcome, but dont call me a lame artist, its just that iam a sketch artist and this isnt the first time one of my drawing's got screwed up when I decided to color it

Guest DarthGohan1016

And I apologize to Spawn/Trunks for saying what I said, dont know why I said it but I did

Guest DarthGohan1016

GeorgeLucas-atleast me and trunks had the guts to put one of our pics up, I'd like to see you do it, even if you do I doubt you will actually have drawn it, youd probably steal from some website

Guest Darth Spawn

ya damn right, thats y i am using diffrent drawings now, i made the ones i am using a couple weeks ago.

------------------

BlueMan.jpg

Archived