Home

JK2 Current Community

Sifu

I played this game a lot when it came out, and loved it. I played again whenever a new patch was released. I recently thought I'd come back and see what was going on. I was a pretty good duellist (No force, of course), and did enjoy the game a lot.

I was wondering if any interesting mods have yet been released. I'v heard a little of ProMod, which sounds interesting, and I remember Hyperball, which I could never get to work. Are there any in particar I should look at or try?

Also, are there are new aspects of the game I should know about? I still won't be playing with force powers, so I'm not bothered about them, but are there any new common tactics, or any cheats I should look out for when Iventure online.

Finally, are there any 'must have' maps to download?

Hope somebody can help me, and I hope the game is as great as it used to be.

As far as new mods, I don't know much about them. Omnimod seems to be getting some attention.

ProMod is my mod of choice. So much so, that JO isn't worth playing anymore without it. You are more than welcome to join our community. Some really cool people. Click on my link below and you'll get all the info about ProMod that you could ever want.

ProMod sounds quite interesting, as long as there are still no force sabre only games for it.

OmniMod seems like a very big download for what appears to be some commands for chat and admin. Am I missing somehting from their readme? JediMod sounds fun. I remember an old thing called JediMod which let the server set customised damage for each kind of attack. ForceMod sounds interesting as well, but I never liked the magic, er, I mean, 'force' powers, so I might not use that beyong a tryout.

What about new maps? Which ones are played so commonly that I ought to download them?

Thanks for teh replies, by the way, I'm sure I'll enjoy some of the suggested mods.

Archived