Home

Whats with all the new people?

Guest Darth_Simpson

Guest Darth_Simpson

Suddenly, a hole crapload of people have been rushing this forum, and they all act like pure POOP heads. I think we should ban them all, IP ban. Gordon, darthjustin and so on!

Go somewhere else to play your childish games!

------------------

Hunger leads to donuts...

Jedi.jpg

[This message has been edited by Kurgan (edited May 24, 2000).]

Guest Jedi Kanigget

Rho's the only one to be banned perminently. (I hope) Of course, he also stuck up a post that had a link to his "screensaver", which was actually a virus. That was probably the last straw.

------------------

SigFinII.jpg

Darth Wart's Strategy Guide in a friendly, easy to use form!(Sorry, that was bad.)

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Kurgan

Yes people can be banned "permanently" (banning their IP block and email provider), but that's an extreme.

We like to give people the benefit of the doubt. Notice the originator of this post used a "naughty swear word" and I didn't ban him.

; )

Just because you don't like somebody, doesn't mean they need to be banned, it's only when the break the rules of the forum and clearly abuse it, that we feel the need to remove them.

Lately though, the folks we have been banning, seem to be going out of their way to attract attention and thumb their nose at this forum, and so they are the ones who try to "come back" and cause more "trouble." These are the folks the "permanent banning" options were created for.

This isn't their site, they didn't pay a cent for it, and they don't spend a second of their lives maintaining it, nor do they care what happens to it. We, on the other hand (the staff), are responsible for it, and we intend to keep it up.

Kurgan

Archived