Home

The Sith Order is formed!

Guest Maul Clone

Guest Maul Clone

Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen. The Sith Order has formed.

These people have expressed their interest in joining the Sith. They understand the true nature of the Force.

ShadeShifter

Jedi Trunks

Darth Sidious

darthjustin69

Darth_Maul

Maul, Sith Lord

Maul Clone

If your name is on that list and you don't want to be a member, say so now.

Now what? Well Darth Sidious has some insight on the direction we should head in......

"Your idea for a Sith Council is well-founded,

yet councils are best left to the bureaucrats

and weak-minded who are afraid to act.

Therefore, I propose that we begin a "Sith Order"...where discussions as to the quickest and easiest ways to defeat this game are made available to all.

Cheat codes, special moves, enemy weaknesses, you name it...those who want to

follow the quicker, more aggressive path can find those hints here.

- The New Sith Order"

I like this. I also think it is our duty to oppose the Jedi Council or Uncouncil or whatever if it is reformed. Make sure their arrogance doesn't destory us all.

I think we should have a red barrier around our pics too and announce that we are a member of The Sith Order in our sigs. I thought about a black border because some of you already use one, but it's common to do on this board and we should make sure it clear that we are Sith and others are not mistaken.

I've taken the liberty of adding the red border to you guys pics and uploading them to my Web space. If you want to do it yourself, that''s fine too. ShapeShifter, I made one for you, hope you like it. Here they are. Put the addresses in your sig.

ShadeShifter http://members.aol.com/PrinceG0R0/shadeshifter.jpg

Jedi Trunks http://members.aol.com/PrinceG0R0/jeditrunks.jpg

Darth Sidious http://members.aol.com/PrinceG0R0/darthsidious.jpg

darthjustin69 http://members.aol.com/PrinceG0R0/darthjustin69.jpg

Darth_Maul http://members.aol.com/PrinceG0R0/darthmaul.jpg

Maul, Sith Lord http://members.aol.com/PrinceG0R0/maulsithlord.jpg

And put before the address and after it, and no spaces.

Ok, I've gotten us to a good start, but I don't want to lead. I mostly post at night so I wouldn't be very good at it. I guess we could vote in the leader if you guys want to.

So respond and tell me what you think about voting, red borders, and what we should stand for. Oh and please take a minute to read the history of the Sith Order from the Episode I novel (next post).

This will be a day long remembered!

------------------

clone.jpg

Founder and Member of The Sith Order

[This message has been edited by Maul Clone (edited April 26, 2000).]

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Maul Clone

Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen. The Sith Order has formed.

These people have expressed their interest in joining the Sith. They understand the true nature of the Force.

ShadeShifter

Jedi Trunks

Darth Sidious

darthjustin69

Darth_Maul

Maul, Sith Lord

Maul Clone

If your name is on that list and you don't want to be a member, say so now.

Now what? Well Darth Sidious has some insight on the direction we should head in......

"Your idea for a Sith Council is well-founded,

yet councils are best left to the bureaucrats

and weak-minded who are afraid to act.

Therefore, I propose that we begin a "Sith Order"...where discussions as to the quickest and easiest ways to defeat this game are made available to all.

Cheat codes, special moves, enemy weaknesses, you name it...those who want to

follow the quicker, more aggressive path can find those hints here.

- The New Sith Order"

I like this. I also think it is our duty to oppose the Jedi Council or Uncouncil or whatever if it is reformed. Make sure their arrogance doesn't destory us all.

I think we should have a red barrier around our pics too and announce that we are a member of The Sith Order in our sigs. I thought about a black border because some of you already use one, but it's common to do on this board and we should make sure it clear that we are Sith and others are not mistaken.

I've taken the liberty of adding the red border to you guys pics and uploading them to my Web space. If you want to do it yourself, that''s fine too. ShapeShifter, I made one for you, hope you like it. Here they are. Put the addresses in your sig.

ShadeShifter http://members.aol.com/PrinceG0R0/shadeshifter.jpg

Jedi Trunks http://members.aol.com/PrinceG0R0/jeditrunks.jpg

Darth Sidious http://members.aol.com/PrinceG0R0/darthsidious.jpg

darthjustin69 http://members.aol.com/PrinceG0R0/darthjustin69.jpg

Darth_Maul http://members.aol.com/PrinceG0R0/darthmaul.jpg

Maul, Sith Lord http://members.aol.com/PrinceG0R0/maulsithlord.jpg

And put before the address and after it, and no spaces.

Ok, I've gotten us to a good start, but I don't want to lead. I mostly post at night so I wouldn't be very good at it. I guess we could vote in the leader if you guys want to.

So respond and tell me what you think about voting, red borders, and what we should stand for. Oh and please take a minute to read the history of the Sith Order from the Episode I novel (next post).

This will be a day long remembered!

------------------

clone.jpg

Founder and Member of The Sith Order

Guest Maul Clone

His thoughts were with the Sith and of the history of their order.

The Sith had come into being almost two thousand years ago. They were a cult given over to the dark side of the Force, embracing fully the concept that power denied was power wasted. A rouge Jedi Knight had founded the Sith, a singular dissident in an order of harmonious followers, a rebel who understood from the beginning the real power of the Force lay not in the light, but the dark. Failing to gain approval of his beliefs from the Council, he had broken with the order, departing with his knowledge and his skill, swearing in secret that he could bring down those who had dismissed him.

He was alone at first, but others from the Jedi order who believed as he did and who had followed him in his study of the dark side soon came over. Other were recruited, and soon the ranks of the Sith swelled to more than fifty in number. Disdaining the concepts of cooperation and consensus, relying on the belief that acquisition of power in any form lends strength and yields control, the Sith began to build their cult in opposition the Jedi. Theirs was not an order created to serve; theirs was an order created to dominate.

Their war with the Jedi was vengeful and furious and ultimately doomed. The rouge Jedi who founded the Sith order was its nominal leader, but his ambition excluded any sharing of power. His disciples began to conspire against him and each other almost from the beginning, so that the war they instigated was as much with each other as it was with the Jedi.

In the end, the Sith destroyed themselves. They destroyed their leader first, then each other. What few survived the initial bloodbath were soon dispatched by the watchful Jedi. In a matter of week of only weeks, all of them died.

All but one.

Darth Maul shifted impatiently. The younger Sith had not yet learned his master's patience; that would come with time and training. It was patience that had saved the Sith order in the end. It was patience that would give them their victory over the Jedi.

The Sith who had survived when all of his fellows had died had understood that. He had adopted patience as his virtue when the other had forsaken it. He had adopted cunning, stealth, and subterfuge as the foundation of his way-old Jedi virtues the others disdained. He stood aside while the other Sith tore each other like kriks and were destroyed. When the carnage was complete, he went into hiding, biding his time, waiting for his chance.

When it was believed all of the Sith were destroyed, he emerged from his concealment. At first his worked alone, but he was growing old and he was the last of his kind. Eventually, he went out in search of an apprentice. Finding one, he trained him to be a Aster in his turn, then to find an apprentice, and so to carry one their work. But there would only be two at any one time. There would be no repetition of mistakes of the old order, no struggle between Siths warring for power within the cult. Their common enemy was the Jedi, not each other. It was for their war with the Jedi they save themselves.

The Sith who reinvented the order called himself Darth Bane.

A thousand years had passed since the Sith were believed to be destroyed, and the time they had waited for had come at last.

Guest Maul Clone

His thoughts were with the Sith and of the history of their order.

The Sith had come into being almost two thousand years ago. They were a cult given over to the dark side of the Force, embracing fully the concept that power denied was power wasted. A rouge Jedi Knight had founded the Sith, a singular dissident in an order of harmonious followers, a rebel who understood from the beginning the real power of the Force lay not in the light, but the dark. Failing to gain approval of his beliefs from the Council, he had broken with the order, departing with his knowledge and his skill, swearing in secret that he could bring down those who had dismissed him.

He was alone at first, but others from the Jedi order who believed as he did and who had followed him in his study of the dark side soon came over. Other were recruited, and soon the ranks of the Sith swelled to more than fifty in number. Disdaining the concepts of cooperation and consensus, relying on the belief that acquisition of power in any form lends strength and yields control, the Sith began to build their cult in opposition the Jedi. Theirs was not an order created to serve; theirs was an order created to dominate.

Their war with the Jedi was vengeful and furious and ultimately doomed. The rouge Jedi who founded the Sith order was its nominal leader, but his ambition excluded any sharing of power. His disciples began to conspire against him and each other almost from the beginning, so that the war they instigated was as much with each other as it was with the Jedi.

In the end, the Sith destroyed themselves. They destroyed their leader first, then each other. What few survived the initial bloodbath were soon dispatched by the watchful Jedi. In a matter of week of only weeks, all of them died.

All but one.

Darth Maul shifted impatiently. The younger Sith had not yet learned his master's patience; that would come with time and training. It was patience that had saved the Sith order in the end. It was patience that would give them their victory over the Jedi.

The Sith who had survived when all of his fellows had died had understood that. He had adopted patience as his virtue when the other had forsaken it. He had adopted cunning, stealth, and subterfuge as the foundation of his way-old Jedi virtues the others disdained. He stood aside while the other Sith tore each other like kriks and were destroyed. When the carnage was complete, he went into hiding, biding his time, waiting for his chance.

When it was believed all of the Sith were destroyed, he emerged from his concealment. At first his worked alone, but he was growing old and he was the last of his kind. Eventually, he went out in search of an apprentice. Finding one, he trained him to be a Aster in his turn, then to find an apprentice, and so to carry one their work. But there would only be two at any one time. There would be no repetition of mistakes of the old order, no struggle between Siths warring for power within the cult. Their common enemy was the Jedi, not each other. It was for their war with the Jedi they save themselves.

The Sith who reinvented the order called himself Darth Bane.

A thousand years had passed since the Sith were believed to be destroyed, and the time they had waited for had come at last.

Guest Maul Clone

Oh and if any other Sith want a pic made, I can do it. I already have a couple of cool Maul pics made.

That pic does look great posted, damn I'm good.

Guest Maul Clone

Oh and if any other Sith want a pic made, I can do it. I already have a couple of cool Maul pics made.

That pic does look great posted, damn I'm good.

Guest porkins

"I also think it is our duty to oppose the Jedi Council or Uncouncil or whatever if it is reformed. Make sure their arrogance doesn't destory us all."

whoa there, big chief! if you want to "oppose" the jedi council, that's fine with me. but leave the Uncouncil out of this. the force must have balance. the dark side (sith) on one side of the scales and the light side (jedi) on the other. the uncouncil consists of members who are neither dark nor light. we just want to have some fun. we are the faction upon which the force banlances itself.

------------------

Jedi Uncouncil Co-Chairman, All-Time Champion of the Jedi Belching Contest

Guest porkins

"I also think it is our duty to oppose the Jedi Council or Uncouncil or whatever if it is reformed. Make sure their arrogance doesn't destory us all."

whoa there, big chief! if you want to "oppose" the jedi council, that's fine with me. but leave the Uncouncil out of this. the force must have balance. the dark side (sith) on one side of the scales and the light side (jedi) on the other. the uncouncil consists of members who are neither dark nor light. we just want to have some fun. we are the faction upon which the force banlances itself.

------------------

Jedi Uncouncil Co-Chairman, All-Time Champion of the Jedi Belching Contest

Guest liquidkid

you beat me to it porkins... the UNcouncil isnt here to fight either side. we're just here to make fun ... er... HAVE fun... yeah. biggrin.gif you guys go have fun cheating and beating up jedi for their lunch money amd whatever else sith do.

------------------

kyle-gon01.jpg

p.l.u.r. :D J9K-4-LIFE :D MCL

JEDI-4-LIFE

Guest liquidkid

you beat me to it porkins... the UNcouncil isnt here to fight either side. we're just here to make fun ... er... HAVE fun... yeah. biggrin.gif you guys go have fun cheating and beating up jedi for their lunch money amd whatever else sith do.

------------------

kyle-gon01.jpg

p.l.u.r. :D J9K-4-LIFE :D MCL

JEDI-4-LIFE

Guest Maul Clone

Welcome aboard shadeshifter!

Hey Darth MauI, you want in? I have a couple of great Maul pics I can upload for your sig. Oh, you forgot the [/img] at the end of your pic address.

And for the Uncouncil, sorry, we have to oppose you if you aren't pure dark side. It's a Sith power thingy. Don't worry though, it's just for fun. You don't know the power of the dark side! I don't think you guys will be able to just dabble in it anyway. For once you start down the dark path forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will! But you can always join me and we can put an end to this destructive conflict and bring order the message board. Come with me, it is the only way....

Guest Maul Clone

Welcome aboard shadeshifter!

Hey Darth MauI, you want in? I have a couple of great Maul pics I can upload for your sig. Oh, you forgot the [/img] at the end of your pic address.

And for the Uncouncil, sorry, we have to oppose you if you aren't pure dark side. It's a Sith power thingy. Don't worry though, it's just for fun. You don't know the power of the dark side! I don't think you guys will be able to just dabble in it anyway. For once you start down the dark path forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will! But you can always join me and we can put an end to this destructive conflict and bring order the message board. Come with me, it is the only way....

Guest Mace_Windu

DarthJustin???? Your trust in him will be your downfall.

------------------

mace_windu_gold.jpg

Mace Windu, Jedi Master

May the force be with you....

Guest Mace_Windu

DarthJustin???? Your trust in him will be your downfall.

------------------

mace_windu_gold.jpg

Mace Windu, Jedi Master

May the force be with you....

Archived