Home

Maul v.s. Vader! What do you think?

Guest Darth Rave

Guest Pizza the Hutt

Uh...there's no technology involved in those fighting sequences. It's actors with colored sticks. The fights are what they are, and Vader and Luke couldn't compete with Maul, Kenobi and Jinn.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest liquidkid

good point plo! let's see maul try moving in that outfit! it's all good, bud wink.gif it would be the best fight ever. i personally cant wait to see obiwab fight anakin/vader (whatever he will be @ that point) in episode 3.... imagine that... mmmmmmmmmmmm

------------------

kyle-gon01.jpg

p.l.u.r. <> J9K-4-LIFE <> MCL

JEDI-4-LIFE

Guest liquidkid

good point plo! let's see maul try moving in that outfit! it's all good, bud wink.gif it would be the best fight ever. i personally cant wait to see obiwab fight anakin/vader (whatever he will be @ that point) in episode 3.... imagine that... mmmmmmmmmmmm

------------------

kyle-gon01.jpg

p.l.u.r. <> J9K-4-LIFE <> MCL

JEDI-4-LIFE

Guest BigBud

Hey Plo, good point exept for one thing...

Vader is NOT taller than Maul. At the end of ROTJ, when Luke takes off Vaders mask. Look how low his head is.

The helmet makes him look tall.

Guest BigBud

Hey Plo, good point exept for one thing...

Vader is NOT taller than Maul. At the end of ROTJ, when Luke takes off Vaders mask. Look how low his head is.

The helmet makes him look tall.

Guest Plo Koon

Yes, but Maul doesn't know his head is that low. You would think he was as tall as he looks until he takes off his helmet.

------------------

plo_koon.jpg

Guest Plo Koon

Yes, but Maul doesn't know his head is that low. You would think he was as tall as he looks until he takes off his helmet.

------------------

plo_koon.jpg

Guest BigBud

Yeay, I guess your right.

BUT...

Come on you guys. You make it sound like there is no contest. I think it would be a great battle to the end. AND mabe Vader would win. BUT not easily.

I love vader, but feal his fighting skills were not shown good in the old movies due to lack of technoligy.

If they had a movie, JEDI VS. JEDI, and it came down to them two. IT would be great because VAder would fight fast and great as he should. NOW THAT there is better Teck theys days.

I guess I am voting for Vader, but standing up for Maul. smile.gif

Guest BigBud

Yeay, I guess your right.

BUT...

Come on you guys. You make it sound like there is no contest. I think it would be a great battle to the end. AND mabe Vader would win. BUT not easily.

I love vader, but feal his fighting skills were not shown good in the old movies due to lack of technoligy.

If they had a movie, JEDI VS. JEDI, and it came down to them two. IT would be great because VAder would fight fast and great as he should. NOW THAT there is better Teck theys days.

I guess I am voting for Vader, but standing up for Maul. smile.gif

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

*far away look* I think Ray Park is Dreamy...

------------------

shinobi.jpg

Strength over Fear...

Peace over Anger...

Honor over Hate...

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

*far away look* I think Ray Park is Dreamy...

------------------

shinobi.jpg

Strength over Fear...

Peace over Anger...

Honor over Hate...

Guest Plo Koon

Oh yea. I forgot something. Sebastian Shaw (the face of Vader) was very short compared to David Prowse. Instead of making an all new expensive costume for Mr. Shaw, he just used David Prowse's costume. David Prowse is VERY tall compared to Sebastian Shaw. That may be why his head seems low in the costume.

I have a picture in one of my books with David Prowse in full costume with his mask off. He fits in the suit perfectly. So, in real life, Vader would fill up the entire helmet.

Yep.

------------------

plo_koon.jpg

[This message has been edited by Plo Koon (edited April 26, 2000).]

Guest Plo Koon

Oh yea. I forgot something. Sebastian Shaw (the face of Vader) was very short compared to David Prowse. Instead of making an all new expensive costume for Mr. Shaw, he just used David Prowse's costume. David Prowse is VERY tall compared to Sebastian Shaw. That may be why his head seems low in the costume.

I have a picture in one of my books with David Prowse in full costume with his mask off. He fits in the suit perfectly. So, in real life, Vader would fill up the entire helmet.

Yep.

------------------

plo_koon.jpg

[This message has been edited by Plo Koon (edited April 26, 2000).]

Guest MasterYoda

Hey, I already made a JPB topic about this a while ago. Did everyone forget?

------------------

yoda.jpg

MasterYoda JPB Moderator

Guest MasterYoda

Hey, I already made a JPB topic about this a while ago. Did everyone forget?

------------------

yoda.jpg

MasterYoda JPB Moderator

Guest MasterYoda

And another thng obi wan made vader the way he was in episode 4. That is why vader wears his suit.

------------------

yoda.jpg

MasterYoda JPB Moderator

Guest BigBud

No master, It's just a GOOD TOPIC.

This will be my last post on the subject.

AS for plo, YOUR RIGH k. And do you like to say yep alot. WAIT< DONT ANSWERE THAT> smile.gif

Guest MasterYoda

And another thng obi wan made vader the way he was in episode 4. That is why vader wears his suit.

------------------

yoda.jpg

MasterYoda JPB Moderator

Guest BigBud

No master, It's just a GOOD TOPIC.

This will be my last post on the subject.

AS for plo, YOUR RIGH k. And do you like to say yep alot. WAIT< DONT ANSWERE THAT> smile.gif

Archived