Home

The *BBC| Gaming Network

*BBC|Hippo

I am the Public Relations person for the *BBC Jedi Knight 2 division. *BBC| is a clan and a Gaming Network that is well established and been around for 3 years. We are a clan that sponsors 9 different game divisions and we are all united as a online family. It is possibly the most fun thing I have ever done online, this is a second family to me. You don't have to play all 9 games to join (I play 4) but I only played JK2 when I joined. Our JK2 division has always been small, but we are finally taking action and on the rise. We will soon be recruiting full fledged, making allies, and setting up matches and things. But other divisions in *BBC are thriving and are possibly the best online.

What you need to do:

First, post here or contact me. Then go to the website http://www.bbcgamingnetwork.com and look around, see if you like it. Go in the forums and make yourself known, just start talking and meeting people. You can post in the division forums, to try and meet members and the leaders. Or you can talk in the general sections to meet different people. But that might come later, for now, post here and talk to me, then I can tell you what to do. All you have to do is show willingless to learn, a good team player, a good person, and fit in well with the family. It is a great experience and a lot of fun!

My info:

E-mail: yippyskippy33@yahoo.com

AIM: HippoCool

Archived