Home

My site!

Guest ShadeShifter

Guest ShadeShifter

My site at <a href="http://www.angelfire.com/ms2/timeslide">www.angelfire.com/ms2/timeslide</a> is up. I've posted all the combos for Qui-gon, Obi-wan, Mace, and Adi. I've got other things planned, so go there often (just a little plug).

------------------

shadeshifter.jpg

[This message has been edited by ShadeShifter (edited April 26, 2000).]

Guest ShadeShifter

My site at <a href="http://www.angelfire.com/ms2/timeslide">www.angelfire.com/ms2/timeslide</a> is up. I've posted all the combos for Qui-gon, Obi-wan, Mace, and Adi. I've got other things planned, so go there often (just a little plug).

------------------

shadeshifter.jpg

[This message has been edited by ShadeShifter (edited April 26, 2000).]

Guest ShadeShifter

I just posted the strategies I used against Maul for each Jedi. I working on how to organize my sight better, so I'll probably move things around eventually.

------------------

shadeshifter.jpg

Guest ShadeShifter

I just posted the strategies I used against Maul for each Jedi. I working on how to organize my sight better, so I'll probably move things around eventually.

------------------

shadeshifter.jpg

Guest Maul Clone

Good luck with the site. You know lucasarts.com's JPB section has some great JPB pics. You could always take some for your site. Let me know if you want some help with the pics. I have a site too, so I know what kinda a stuff works best.

Guest Maul Clone

Good luck with the site. You know lucasarts.com's JPB section has some great JPB pics. You could always take some for your site. Let me know if you want some help with the pics. I have a site too, so I know what kinda a stuff works best.

Guest Darth Wart

Hey, do you mind if I take some of your ideas and incorporate them in my revised strategy guide (coming out this weekend)? I'll try to give you credit.

There's some things on your site even I didn't know.

Guest Darth Wart

Hey, do you mind if I take some of your ideas and incorporate them in my revised strategy guide (coming out this weekend)? I'll try to give you credit.

There's some things on your site even I didn't know.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ShadeShifter

My site has been updated. I've added pages with codes for a few games like Super Star Wars, Super Empire Strikes Back and others. I haven't done much updating of the JPB page, but I will have the rest of Plo's combos by Monday. I've gotten board of the game so it's hard to get the inspiration to work on the page. I have had problems viewing the JPB page with an earlier version of IE, and I can't find what's wrong with it because it works with the newest version and Netscape communicator. The code looks ok, but if you know what the problem is, please let me know. I'm also working on a new look for my site that will make it easier to navigate (I think). I've also removed any JPB pictures because I noticed that LucasArts has this little policy against anyone using graphics from their site. I'm working on some ideas though.

------------------

newsig.jpg

Guest ShadeShifter

My site has been updated. I've added pages with codes for a few games like Super Star Wars, Super Empire Strikes Back and others. I haven't done much updating of the JPB page, but I will have the rest of Plo's combos by Monday. I've gotten board of the game so it's hard to get the inspiration to work on the page. I have had problems viewing the JPB page with an earlier version of IE, and I can't find what's wrong with it because it works with the newest version and Netscape communicator. The code looks ok, but if you know what the problem is, please let me know. I'm also working on a new look for my site that will make it easier to navigate (I think). I've also removed any JPB pictures because I noticed that LucasArts has this little policy against anyone using graphics from their site. I'm working on some ideas though.

------------------

newsig.jpg

Archived