Home

question(about forum)

Guest Jedi-Qui-Gon

Guest Jedi-Qui-Gon

<font color=*green6*>whenever i push back on my browser to vome back to the topic page it always loads an old version of the topic page. any ideas? i'm using internet explorer 5. Any help here would be hot...oh i hate jar jar!!

------------------

quigon.jpg

Guest Jedi-Qui-Gon

<font color=*green6*>whenever i push back on my browser to vome back to the topic page it always loads an old version of the topic page. any ideas? i'm using internet explorer 5. Any help here would be hot...oh i hate jar jar!!

------------------

quigon.jpg

Guest Acid_Rain327

You just have to refresh the page everytime you reply, or new posts/replies are submitted.

Guest Acid_Rain327

You just have to refresh the page everytime you reply, or new posts/replies are submitted.

Guest Feilnyn

Yes, I have the same IE version and the same problem. I just hit 'Refresh' every time I want to update the page . It doesn't update by itself.

------------------

cut2.jpg

"A jedi needs only his Lightsaber. In battle, he and his weapon become a single fighting unit..."

Guest Feilnyn

Yes, I have the same IE version and the same problem. I just hit 'Refresh' every time I want to update the page . It doesn't update by itself.

------------------

cut2.jpg

"A jedi needs only his Lightsaber. In battle, he and his weapon become a single fighting unit..."

Guest Wickedness

Netscape Navigator version 4.75 i believe refreshes automatically...that's what I use at work.

------------------

wickedness.jpg

Guest Wickedness

Netscape Navigator version 4.75 i believe refreshes automatically...that's what I use at work.

------------------

wickedness.jpg

Guest Kurgan

Sometimes it works for me, other times it doesn't, I think it's something to do with my ISP, because I use the same settings every time...

Kurgan

Guest Kurgan

Sometimes it works for me, other times it doesn't, I think it's something to do with my ISP, because I use the same settings every time...

Kurgan

Guest Jedi-Qui-Gon

<font color="green6">thanx a lot guys. It's nice to see that the members of this forum are poised to help. It seems to be a problem with ie5.

Moderators:You don't mind the green type do you?

------------------

quigon.jpg

Guest Jedi-Qui-Gon

<font color="green6">thanx a lot guys. It's nice to see that the members of this forum are poised to help. It seems to be a problem with ie5.

Moderators:You don't mind the green type do you?

------------------

quigon.jpg

Archived