Home

Who's the best

Guest Sebulba

Guest Sebulba

In all three films we have had many jedi's but who is the master supreme.

Vader,Luke,Obi wan,Qui gonn or yoda or any others

Guest Mace_Windu

Vader. If Vader had reached his full potentially and not been throw in the Lava pit he would have easily become the greatest Jedi but since he ddin't i would have to go with Yoda. He is the wisest of all the jedi and his knowledge of the force is unmatched. Luke achieved greatness in the books and coulc be compared to the other 2 but i think you said movies and im too lazy to check now so ill asume you said movies.

------------------

mace_windu_gold.jpg

Mace Windu, Jedi Master

May the force be with you....

Guest liquidkid

well, vader IS the chosen one, but luke is his mighty son. he defeats vader. and i wish that in rotj he hadnt tossed his light saber away and instead hacked the emperor's head off. or something to that effect. of course, then vader couldnt have turned back to the light side and fufilled his destiny ... blah blah ... luke is the man. he was so powerful and began training MAD late... and he didnt even tain all that long! yeah luke!!!!

------------------

kyle-gon01.jpg

p.l.u.r. <> J9K-4-LIFE <> MCL

JEDI-4-LIFE

Guest Mace_Windu

Yeah but liquid at that poinst vader was old and far beyond his prime. Had he still been young(and not a machine) i think he could have crushed luke. Plus im sure vader wasn't trying. They wanted to turn luke, not kill him. He didn't even use any force powers. Had he wanted to Vader could have destoyed luke in either meeting.

------------------

mace_windu_gold.jpg

Mace Windu, Jedi Master

May the force be with you....

Archived