Home

Its the Scout troopah!

I don't think so, but that's not a very ambitious project. It would really only require a reskin of most of the stormtrooper model and some different extensions on the armor, and a new helmet. But a scout trooper would be pretty cool. I don't think anyone's doing one of those though.

I'm finished with the scout pistol, just not the scout. I'm using a modified kyle model(took off the shoulder patch, collar, lods, head, and added a scout trooper chestarmor, shoulder armor, helmet, waste thingy, holsters, ect) Because the original scout trooper model did not fit around the root skeleton. So basicialy i have a headless kyle in a black body suit wearing scout armor :). also I was thinking of making a speeder bike, but their isn't really any map that would be spacious enough to make a speeder bike usefull.

well that sounds pretty neat then slurpy!! WTG!

its always neat to see more star wars related weapons being made as well. How does the scout trooper pistol look? and screenshots? uptheirons@earthlink.net send me some pics, hell, send me the pistol!!

about the scout trooper? any timeframe when its to be completed?

If you can make a speeder bike, it'd be well fit in the opening level of mine, which takes place in an Endor-like rainy setting. And Func_Bob would make the speeder bike seem even more reaslistic, just like my Repulsor-Lift Pallet Jack ( ala Home Depot ) i made fore my warehouse!

anyhow, slurpy, before I post this in a request forum, i'm going to ask you here. I need a new hero to replace Kyle for my levels.

How hard would it to be make a guy in a hawaiin shirt, kinda like a Magnum PI sorta guy? Is it possible to re-skin Kyle to do this?

And if one re-skins kyle, can you change his face and stuff too?

I have never skinned or modeled anything, mapping is hard enough. I just want a general idea to know if this is possible?

I sent you the pistol and a pic. The model is only visible in 3rd person view. About skinning, well, i suck at drawing. No, really, really, really suck. All of my textures are one color squares (a black square and a white square). All i have are limited modelling skills and format conversion skills. Texuring is not something i have picked up on. but enjoy your beta or alpha or whatever version of the scout pistol i sent you anyway!

Archived