Home

I hate couruscant!!!

Guest Ray Park

Guest Ray Park

I can't get past a certain part. I can get to the part where you step on that platform and it takes you down a level, and then I can get to where you're riding the transport and another one smashes into it, so I jump on the one behind me and it takes me to that ledge where there's a row of transports underneath you and you have to jump on one. But that's as far as I can get. I can never make it to the ledge on the right, and I can't jump over the rail that knocks you over. How do I get past that part?

Guest Jedi Kanigget

I wait until the transport and the building are just about lined up, then jump, wait for the apex of the jump, then hit jump again. If that doesn't work, Wart has a slightly different idea in the guide. Click on the link below, then "strategy", then "level six".

------------------

SigFinII.jpg

Darth Wart's Strategy Guide in a friendly, easy to use form!(Sorry, that was bad.)

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

i used to have the same problem, ive mastered the level now, but i still hate it, its long and teadious, boring it is....

------------------

Monkey.gif

Say "hi" to Bango, Jo-Jo's friend and faithfull sidekick.He helps me bounty hunt.

The Un-Council's Disgruntled Bounty Hunter

-Calypso

Archived